GROUPBUY: - Canbus LED bulbs to replace halogen DRL bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidelights arent part of the grouypbuy as theyre a stock item so should arrive over next few days

thanks

For those who enquired about Canbus LED sidelights also i can offer these, ive tested them and they functon fine on the audi with any obc problems

Theyre just £6.99 a set too!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER CANBUS LED SIDELIGHTS

3077-dscf2773.JPG

Will they fit my later shape headlights? i have the PS19W daytime running bulbs so im guessing its just normal R501 wedge sidelights?

Will they fit my later shape headlights? i have the PS19W daytime running bulbs so im guessing its just normal R501 wedge sidelights?

I think if your car has drl it wont have sidelights ??

Hi Andi,

Interested in P21W PRE MY10 A3 MODELS LED.

PM you for details.

For those who enquired about Canbus LED sidelights also i can offer these, ive tested them and they functon fine on the audi with any obc problems

3077-dscf2773.JPG

Can someone clarify for me please - I have a MY08 S3, I'm going to order the P21W DRL bulbs, are the sidelight bulbs relevant as well? I'm a bit confused as some are saying you don't need the sidelights if you have DRLs?

Thanks
Lauryn

Cars with DRLs will still have parkers, at least they do in Australia. Here u can select to have the DRL on or off (separate switch) and then u put the light switch on parkers (not on auto).

if i have the headlights on at night there is a little yellow bulb in there im guesing its some other parking/sidelight bulb i have day time running bulbs as well

3077-dscf2773.JPG

Fitted mine this evening and I'm very happy so far. The standard 5w sidelight bulbs looked really brown compared to these. The only down-side is that now I need to get some better H7's as they seem quite yellow next to these.

Got my sidelights today but unfortunately they don't work, they are throwing a bulb out warning and only one of the would stay on???

Just for those who arent sure it looks like the pre my09 models which had drl p21w also have sidelights in there

If you have a my09 my10 model then it uses the drl bulb as a sidelight so there is no seperate sidelight.

Model: A3 8p 3dr 2.0T Quattro

Hi they certanly should work with ease on that model something must be amiss

Try swapping the bulbs over left to right see if the issue follow across

Also remember if you fit them with the lights / ignition on the cars cabus system will shut that circuit down so you will need to reset the ingnition by turning the car off completely and removing the key to re engage that circuit again.

Also remeber the leds are polarity senstive so if it doesnt work one way around it will need re inserting the opposite way around,

thanks

Ok tried every different way possible but couldn't get them to stay on and have no bulb errors! The only way I could get them to work is with just the ignition off, no key in and the light switch on!

My wife has a 2006 tdi sportback and I have just tried them in there and they work fine with no errors!

The main difference between our cars is I have bi-xenons and she just has normal halogens, could it be that they don't like xenons?

It is strange behaviour that is i suppose it could be a few other members have bought them and they mauy have bi xenon too see if they work for them?

Ok tried every different way possible but couldn't get them to stay on and have no bulb errors! The only way I could get them to work is with just the ignition off, no key in and the light switch on!

My wife has a 2006 tdi sportback and I have just tried them in there and they work fine with no errors!

The main difference between our cars is I have bi-xenons and she just has normal halogens, could it be that they don't like xenons?

Just for those who arent sure it looks like the pre my09 models which had drl p21w also have sidelights in there

If you have a my09 my10 model then it uses the drl bulb as a sidelight so there is no seperate sidelight.

yeah found that out last night having a closer look

well my headlights just use a drl bulb which dims when you put the headlights on there is no other bulb :s well not that i can see unless im really loosing it.. :s

Update We`ve a total of 16 orders now so need just as few more to get the stuff sent out.

Im going away tomorow to france and im back next weds so hopefully upon my return we we have had four more orders and i can start shipping them all out.

Thanks

I might be interested. Can you tell me what ones i need for a 2007 S3 and price. Think it might have DRLs and side light but not sure.

cheers

Are you shipping to Slovakia also?? If yes, then i do believe thats 屣5..??

I might order a pair of PS19W but they wont mix with the yellowish halogen main beams ? Im not sure if the DRL PS19W's are on while having the main beam in night...any help guys?

Hi yes we have a special premium HID system made up just for audi and new 1 series bmw canbus thes vehicles are notoriously hard to accomodate when it comes to xenon HID. there wont be any errors or faults, the bulbs are metal and come with necesssary clips adaptors / wiring the ballasts are of OEM quality very heavy not like some of the cheaper junk on ebay. The price is £99.99 usually but i can offer 15% to audi sport.

Pics here of it installed

3080-dscf2748.JPG

Hi ive ordered the DRL's for my 58 plate A3 1.9tdi s line sportback,would the HID kit you sell for my car be the same colour as the DRL's ive ordered and what colour temp are they (ie 6000k).

Also have these HID kits been tried and tested and are they guaranteed not to blow the wiper motor ?

So with the 15% discount would the price for the kit be £85 delivered ?

cheers chris

3077-dscf2773.JPG

thses look verry similar to the ones i tried and didnt work ( not from you ) they come up as error then after 10 mins worked but this was every start up. my understanding that was due to the output the car thinks the bulb has blown.

ill try and get the thread up. what makes these diffrent ?

Which bulbs do i need for a 58 a3, and can I pay via paypal?

just ordered some p21w for spain paying 5 quid extra for shipping is that ok solly

sorry i read wrong ,,,andi1,,,, the question is how much to spain and how many left to go??

Status
Not open for further replies.