Group Buy!!!

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Well thought it was about time I did another group buy. I have soo far done the Revo Intakes and AT HPFP!!! So thought I`d put it out to you guys what you may want next???

Coolers

Clutch

Millteks

Reactions: S3Alex
Could be in the market for some coils...... :)

Evening guys. Well I would need to get a minimum of 5 systems to offer a group discount.

If people are interested please can u make a list below so I can contact you

I'd be interested in a 2.0 TDI system depending on price!

Nice one Pat @LVS Racing ...count me in.

Fancy seeing you here @Krony ;)

1. Curlo: downpipe and cat at the very least. Will perhaps stretch to a catback too (non resonated) if the price was a good un...

1. Curlo: downpipe and cat at the very least. Will perhaps stretch to a catback too (non resonated) if the price was a good un...
2. Krony: full turbo back (resonated) + stage 2+ map :)

Reactions: curlo
Hi guys

If I get a chance to look at this today I will if not I`ll be pricing these up tomoz and I`ll PM you both.. Still could do with 3 more people :)

Pat

Reactions: curlo
Hi guys

If I get a chance to look at this today I will if not I`ll be pricing these up tomoz and I`ll PM you both.. Still could do with 3 more people :)

Pat
Top man Pat! :)

Come on peeps! Support our sponsors and get your name down on the list! You know you're worth it. ;)

Reactions: LVS Racing
Whats the price on these is the offer happening? pm me if need be i have a seat lkeon cupra k1.

2. Krony: full turbo back (resonated) + stage 2+ map :)
3.SHUK: 3" back from decat silencer and back box (possible remap)

Just an update guys!!!

Thank you to the ones who have already purchased there Millteks. I will hold this offer until the end of March :)

Regards

Pat