Group buy on bilstein B8 dampers?

campbell

Reaction score
Can any sponsors sort a deal out on the above kit for the audi S3 8L if we get a few names down???? I know its been done in the past.

Im really interested in purchasing a set, just the £500 puts me off slightly!

Cheers

I could be interested depending on price so let me know if you manage to sort anything!

Right well up to now, as far as i know theres:
1. S3E YA
2.GT130
3. MikeA3
4. Campbell

Right, anyone wanting in on this GB needs to put a post up in this thread. Payment will be taken once we have the 10 people and then all the dampers will be dispatched.

Damian @ DPM

Add me to the list:
1. S3E YA
2.GT130
3. MikeA3
4. Campbell
5. KingalA3

Excellent DPM! Come on guys!

People should really take DPM up on this, its a good offer and doing whoever takes them up on ita bit of a favour...so come on!.

Its not everyday a place does a group buy on such a small quantity :)

T

Alz is in.. add me up, will be sweet if this goes threw, just waitin for that latvian **** to pay for the damage he done to my wing!

Can't afford this time but will next as i'm looking todo 360+ BHP conversion which will rapin my wallet

Is anyone else interested in this?
If not DPM I dont suppose you could bend the group buy even further and go ahead with it for 4 people?:icon_thumright:

This is just to buy the dampers (shock absorbers) if you want to buy springs many people including myself opt for the H&R 25mm Springs that DPM sell.
The kit you have linked to comes with both shocks and springs however the Bilstein shocks with H&R springs combo is about the best of the bunch.
Hope that helps!

This is just to buy the dampers (shock absorbers) if you want to buy springs many people including myself opt for the H&R 25mm Springs that DPM sell.
The kit you have linked to comes with both shocks and springs however the Bilstein shocks with H&R springs combo is about the best of the bunch.
Hope that helps!

In that case i am in, will have the funds available after the 27th though.