Group Buy Ideas!!!

Eibach for me, cost a bit more but pretty sure they are alot lighter as they are hollow.

Ok guys, been doing a little research on bars and various prices.

Its either H&R or Eibachs

I`m an Eibach dealer and highly recommend these.. However the H&Rs are great and do work out quite a bit cheaper..

What are people`s choice???

I'm not fussy I think whatever works out cheapest really. My preference would be H & R roll bars

Right after sitting down at the weekend and looking at prices looks like H&R will be the better option

The RRP on these bars are £394.79 (Then Delivery on top)

I would need ideally minimum of 10 people to sort a discount but I could do them for £318.00 inc delivery

Reactions: mister.c., irowpod and Sandra
Nice - sign me up please!

Do you offer an Whiteline anti-lift kit too? I'm thinking of getting both fitted while the car is in pieces. I appreciate that WALK is not under group-buy, but would be better than having to buy elsewhere.

I am only wanting the rear Arb and the whiteline version is discounted on another site so for me I am out. Appreciate the offer though.

1 - Leshkin
2- 24JSeymour
3 - Ron burgandy (and eibach front pro spring kit many thanks)

1 - Leshkin
2- 24JSeymour
4 - Krony (wanted Eibach but will go with H&R to help the group buy out :))

Reactions: leshkin
Regardless of what make we supply you, the ARB`s make huge amount of difference.. We just fitted a set to my track car last week and I forgot much it changes the characteristics of the vehicle... :)

So looking forward to Cadwell a week today..

On the H&R there 24mm Front and 26mm On the rear

Hmm, mid July, i need to be spending wages this month :p, i'll stay in but might have to do brakes first then arbs and anti-lift in July then :)

Btw you working this Saturday Pat ? if so i'll call in for a chat.

1 - Leshkin
2- 24JSeymour
4 - Krony (wanted Eibach but will go with H&R to help the group buy out :))
5 - DarkBunny

Happy to wait for a few weeks if necessary to assist...

Sorry to be doing this, but I'm going to have to bow out of this one unfortunately - some unexpected big expenses came up and ate into my car modding budget for the next couple of months.

1- 24JSeymour
2 - Ron burgandy (and eibach front pro spring kit many thanks)
3 - Krony (wanted Eibach but will go with H&R to help the group buy out :))
4 - DarkBunny

Bump, must be more people wanting arb's surely ?

1- 24JSeymour
4 - DarkBunny

Count me in - July will be easier for me to pay after paying for a holiday and car insurance this month!

1- 24JSeymour
4 - DarkBunny
5 - Gilbs

Reactions: Krony
Hi guys

Just an update, I could really do with just 1 more to sort this out.. (I`ll keep 4 for stock :)

These are pretty much ready to go out for next day delivery now!! (Or if people are attending GTI International then I will gladly take with me

Is there much use in installing some ARBs to a 2.0 TDI, what are the prices like for getting someone to fit them?

Thanks

Are these ARBs all the same across the range? I've got an A3 3.2 from 2005, will these fit and I was also wondering what I should expect to pay to get them fitted.

Last edited:
TBH its down to personal preference

I would go with Soft on the front and hard on rear, thats how I run my GTI on track :)