Group Buy - H&R Anti Roll-Bar Kit

samuelh_888

Reaction score
Hello All,

Damian @DPM has kindly offered to provide a Group Buy discount on the H&R ARB Kit for the 8P.

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/ca...arss3-8p-s3-8p-sportback-20t-fsi-quattro-1106

This kit is normally retails for £341.25 but if we can get 5 members to sign-on, the H&R ARB kit will be discounted to £320.00 including VAT & Delivery.

If we can get 10 members or more for this Group Buy, DPM will reduce the price even further to £300 including VAT & Delivery. A saving of more than 10%!

This offer is for the H&R front and rear roll-bar kit only.

If you're interested or have any questions please comment below.

You can get them cheaper on carparts for less
They are £333.31 enter promo code FAST10 and it takes them down to £298.31 plus if your a member of Quidco you will get 2.4% cash back so in theory taking them down to £290.32. They are item number 982444171 as they don’t show up when you enter your reg. I’m not meaning to take anything from Dpm just letting people know there are other alternatives if the minimum amount of people don’t sign up

Reactions: Blackcupraa, ch1z64, S. and 2 others
You can get them cheaper on carparts for less
They are £333.31 enter promo code FAST10 and it takes them down to £298.31 plus if your a member of Quidco you will get 2.4% cash back so in theory taking them down to £290.32. They are item number 982444171 as they don’t show up when you enter your reg. I’m not meaning to take anything from Dpm just letting people know there are other alternatives if the minimum amount of people don’t sign up
Are they definitely the right ones? There’s no details about the product that I can see.

Have you noticed a difference with them on?
Uprated ARBs is one of the best improvements you can make. A/S3s typically suffer from really bad body roll and these really reduce that. Combine stiffer ARBs with a good coilover kit, or even an uprated spring/shock set, and it makes a huge difference.

Exactly what leshkin said I’ve found my order confirmation I got them cheaper too lol
A65A8D37 C1FC 47C8 B42E FF0AE68C9454

Excellent guys I will be getting these to start with then I’ll go from there. Maybe I won’t sell the car after all!

Did you fit them yourself?

I did the rear myself and it was easy enough. I didn’t do the front as you have to drop the subframe and didn’t have any spare bolts so got Awesome gti to fit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pazzer
Well my dad’s an aircraft mechanic so we will give it a go. Failing that I know someone who could do it.

Would love to get on this as I really want the H&R ARB's but I've already been/will be buying expensive things for my S3 that I shouldn't be..

Reactions: samuelh_888
Yeah it doesn’t look like there’s enough interest sadly so if I do get some it’ll be elsewhere

How about rear ARB only and opening it to non-S3 models? I'd be interested...