Group Buy. FORGE TURBO HOSE S3 ONLY

S3BAM

Reaction score
As Title This Is For The Hose That Alot Of People Forget About Often Worn/Split Causing Boost Issues.. (As Its Hardly Visible)

Hose Fits From Turbo To Charge Pipe Incase You Are Unsure

S3 Fitment Only 210 or 225

Min 5 People

Offer Price £55 inc Delivery for mainland UK (collection more than welcome) Forge rrp £64.82 + Post

Link. Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

Once above the minimum order and funds recieved items will be dispatched(unless collecting) next day delivery

Payment by cheque/postal order or bank transfer..Any questions please ask

Thanks Pete

Last edited:
Interested by this but any chance this could be extended to other hose?

Zebby..

Sadly group buy is for the above only can u please confirm if you are in on this one so I can make sure numbers are correct and get this g.b running asap

Thanks Pete.

Any questions please pm or if ok please just ad your name to list.

Zebby.
sportquattro.

Eddie

Yes only 1 colour option for this hose

Pete.

Last edited:
Pretty straight forward to be honest as u can't really see the bottom of the hose just make sure its done up tight

Take the strut bar off and undo the charge pipe so u have a bit more movement/room as it makes it easier to get the new hose on.

Dave.

Yes I am happy to send but will be slightly more to cover extra postage charges

I will try and pm u and Zebby a rough idea later on today

Thanks Pete.

Last edited:
Just a question really. What benefits do you get from changing the existing one, is it cosmetic or is it more for modified cars because of the increase in power or to prevent boost leaks.

Thanks, Chris.

Chris.

Standard or modified the original one perishes with age and splits causing boost leaks.

As in top post a lot of people when changing hoses forget about this one as u can't see it I've changed a few for friends over the past few weeks that's why I sorted this g.b for people.

Hope this helps

Pete.

Chris.

Standard or modified the original one perishes with age and splits causing boost leaks.

As in top post a lot of people when changing hoses forget about this one as u can't see it I've changed a few for friends over the past few weeks that's why I sorted this g.b for people.

Hope this helps

Pete.

Ok Pete you've sold it to me im in :thumbsup:

1. Zebby.
2. Sportquattro.
3. Eddie1
4. Shawny-s3
5. rhubarb4

Thanks Chris.

Ok good to go now subject to Byzan approval(my apologies Mark)

I will pm everyone tommorow once I am sober.. with the intent of posting hoses out first thing Monday (subject to payment received)

Anyone else want in just ad you're name

Thanks Pete.

Update..

Shawny-S3 (Payment received hose on its way)

Rhubarb4 (Paid hose on its way)

Eddie1 (Paid hose will be sent 23/8)

SportQuattro (Paid Hose will be sent 23/8)

Last edited:
How easy/difficult did you find it to fit? Got mine yesterday and hoping to fit it soon but it looks at first glance to not be the most accessible of things to change, so any tips and pointers most welcome.

Nige

i found it easier to unblot the charge pipe ( thats the big pipe runing around to the left of the engine bay ) slide it out of your was and put the new hose on the turbo first get your jubilee in place give it a little nip up not to much though cause u will need to twist it into the right direction, alight the hose with the charge pipe push it in and tighten all the jubilee's up and bolt the charge pipe back down, thats a quick guide for you which was how i fitted mine and it seem'd straight forward dont do what i did and fit it while the engine was warm though haha :salute:

i found it easier to unblot the charge pipe ( thats the big pipe runing around to the left of the engine bay ) slide it out of your was and put the new hose on the turbo first get your jubilee in place give it a little nip up not to much though cause u will need to twist it into the right direction, alight the hose with the charge pipe push it in and tighten all the jubilee's up and bolt the charge pipe back down, thats a quick guide for you which was how i fitted mine and it seem'd straight forward dont do what i did and fit it while the engine was warm though haha :salute:

Thanks Shawny, hoping to fit it next weekend once I've fitted the Billy B8's and Eibach spings, it's one thing after another these days lol.

Thanks to all who have joined in on the G.buy

And Shawny for the quick fitment guide

anymore for anymore...

will run until next weekend

cheers Pete.

I Can recommend this highly,it WAS the only hose i hadnt changed untill 4 laps in at castle coombe and pop,my standard hose split and ruined the rest of my day,only got 4 laps and i missed my second session.Still i now have a new shiny forge hose thanks to the guys on the forge stand.
I should of listened to you pete (s3bam) and changed it when i bought the other hoses from you.Anyway thanks for your help on the day mate.

No worries Marcus...

Ok guys going to extent this g.b till month end

Pete.