grill

Radical2301

Reaction score
Hey guys

Anyone know where I can get a badged s line grill? My car is black so would you go for the black grill or the original silver / chrome grill?

Cheers

Have a good easter!

I've got one for sale with the chrome surround?

eed5f55107eb2612fd4ce78981f22dcc.jpg

If you buy it. Before you fit it. Remove the chrome trim, the rings and Sline badge and spray it black.

Wouldn't it be easier if I got one from eBay if I was to do that?

Not really. If you can get a good deal on the grill. The chrome bits and badge just un clip.
The grill is grey. Would look better in black. Easy job to do. And as you have a grill on the car already no need to rush it. This is what you are after.

BUT. Does your bumper look like this. There are 2 types fitted to the S-line b7

I think Jeebsy grill is different. He has a proper S-line bumper. I have the SE version as fitted at production. So you will need to check what bumper you have fitted.

This is my bumper....

Attachments

• 2016-03-26 16.17.28.jpg
    2016-03-26 16.17.28.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
what is wrong with what you have. It's the same as what's up for sale ?

And yes you have a proper s-line bumper. They ran out when mine was on the production line. Lol. So just stuck on what they could find.

The middle mount is broken, and the bumper has been screwed to body, all the brackets have been snapped clean off! So need a new bumper too, that pic is when I got it... only last week my bumper came off think the screws just got week and next thing I know my bumper is on the floor.

Ouch...well the one being offered will defo fit as long as you get the same type of bumper. But remember there are 2 types fitted. The bumper fitted to mine is the SE bumper has more options available for grills on ebay and in general. But if you get the one being offered deffo get the main part of it sprayed Black, will look so good. done mine all black... You can see the difference in the bumper and therfore the grill.

Attachments

• IMG_5057.JPG
    IMG_5057.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Do you know how hard I've been looking for a descent s line bumper I've looked everywhere!!! Just can't seem to find one! I have been looking at the black grills I must say I'm starting to like the look!! I was thinking maybe more gloss black??!!