1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Grill Photoshop Request

HHS3 Feb 24, 2016

1. HHS3

HHS3 Phantom Black S3 - R-Tech Stage 2+ Team Phantom Audi S3 Manual

Hello,

Can someone photoshop the below image (thank you SamA3 for this) to have a Chrome surround to match the rings please?

I own a 2007 Black Audi S3 (8P1) and the only two options I have to change the grill is to either hack up an expensive RS6 grill which I don't fancy doing or to Plasti Dip the current grill.

Everyone I see always has the entire grill black or black with Chrome rings but I want to keep the rings & surround Chrome but with a black grill & licence plate holder.

Many Thanks.

S3.jpg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. HHS3

If someone could Photoshop the below image instead (thanks Rabit222 for this) to have a Chrome surround, then that would be great cheers. I'm torn between leaving it all Chrome or Plasti Dipping the slats black.

[​IMG]

4. SnazzyWafles

SnazzyWafles Active Member Team Panther TDi Audi A3

This was done in another thread guys

5. HHS3

It's the same guy (hates black rings haha!), I got inpatient waiting on this section :whistle2:

SnazzyWafles likes this.
  6. SnazzyWafles

SnazzyWafles Active Member Team Panther TDi Audi A3

Ha ha, I was just letting others know in case you got inundated with hundreds of other photo shops:salute:

HHS3 likes this.
  7. HHS3

For anyone else interested, this is what it would look like, credit to @SnazzyWafles for the good work.

[​IMG]

SnazzyWafles likes this.