Grill options...

Daggerit

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Just a quick question but one that I feel I may not get a definite answer for.

I'm fancying the RS4 grill for the car but in the optics as I think that it will match the fog surrounds and looks awesome. The questions is though, will the facelift RS5 grill fit? Because the new RS4 is so new I've never seen them side by side or anything. I'm assuming that if the normal A4/S4/A5/S5 facelift grills are interchangable then the RS versions will be as well?

Anyone have any experience with these?

Cheers guys!

Dan

RS5 Grille will fit - ie opening dimensions are the same however it's not a simple bolt in replacement. I believe the mounting tabs are in slightly different locations on the 5 vs 4 bumper layouts. Seen a couple of them fitted - so it can be done, however needs a bit of modification and not sure how much that entails.

So if oem isyour preference - go with an RS4, or if you're happy aftermarket, maybe try and get the paint code for the alu-optic finish and redress a cheaper option?

Thanks for this! Just wanna double check you're speaking about the facelift as well? ;)

Doh, no, sorry was pre - oversight on my part.

I'd drop Alex at Europrice a line -
contact@europrice.us

I know he was getting some early test fitting a week or two ago and believed the RS5 would NOT fit an A/S4 on the facelift variants. He may well now have definitive findings either way.

Doh, no, sorry was pre - oversight on my part.

I'd drop Alex at Europrice a line -
contact@europrice.us

I know he was getting some early test fitting a week or two ago and believed the RS5 would NOT fit an A/S4 on the facelift variants. He may well now have definitive findings either way.

Cheers boss! :)