1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Sunny Worcestershire

Gingertom Jun 2, 2018

1. Gingertom

Gingertom New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S tronic S-line owners group

Hello. I've been a long term reader of the forum since acquiring from new my gleaming A4, B9 nearly a couple of years ago. My first Audi having come from a Volvo. I like the friendly vibe of the forum and the informative nature of the postings so thought it high time I joined in where I can. I 'm proud of my Audi, the best car I've owned. I try hard to take care of it but not being mechanically minded I'm content to drive it without fiddling with it but enjoy reading the tweaks other more adventurous members employ on their's.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

Hello and Welcome to the fold,I think the majority of us are not that mechanically minded but do try so don't feel alone on that one.

PS never once did I regard Worcestershire as 'sunny' in all my visits to the uni :D

Gingertom likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Glad you enjoyed the vibe of the forum. Now you part of it. Enjoy :)

Gingertom likes this.
  5. Gingertom

Gingertom New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S tronic S-line owners group

Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics in the appropriate section when I have some better ones but here's a taster from collection day back in 2016. Still tidy. IMG_0004_copy.jpg

Sandra likes this.