Greetings from Sunny Worcestershire

Gingertom

Reaction score
Hello. I've been a long term reader of the forum since acquiring from new my gleaming A4, B9 nearly a couple of years ago. My first Audi having come from a Volvo. I like the friendly vibe of the forum and the informative nature of the postings so thought it high time I joined in where I can. I 'm proud of my Audi, the best car I've owned. I try hard to take care of it but not being mechanically minded I'm content to drive it without fiddling with it but enjoy reading the tweaks other more adventurous members employ on their's.

Reactions: Sandra
Hello and Welcome to the fold,I think the majority of us are not that mechanically minded but do try so don't feel alone on that one.

PS never once did I regard Worcestershire as 'sunny' in all my visits to the uni :D

Reactions: Gingertom
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Glad you enjoyed the vibe of the forum. Now you part of it. Enjoy :)

Reactions: Gingertom
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics in the appropriate section when I have some better ones but here's a taster from collection day back in 2016. Still tidy.
IMG 0004 copy

Reactions: Sandra