Greeting ALL from S3 Owner

wizard

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought my new AUDI S3 a few months ago with everything I could possibly get on it and it is my pride and joy. It is new 225bhp, has sat nav, 18" alloys, BOSE, heated seats, everything available basically...
Having a few problems with the ECU settings on it (see S3 forum) but it's still the best bit of kit on earth. Toyed between this and a TT and definately made the right choice...
Hope all you other Audi drivers are as happy as | am...

Wizard

Very nice! Do you get a discount for the blank reg no?!
After pretty much the same thing but not many left.
Shame two Vauxhalls sneaked into the shot...

I blanked the plate in photoshop before posting the pic!!!
U dont need to know my reg...

It was the last with sat nav on it I think...

<font color="blue">Welcome to this forum</font>/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
NIce!!!!!!!
very <font color="red">sweet</font>/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif
are you going to put mod's on it soon??

Greets QuaTTroLiNa,

Yeah, Ive added some furry dice and flourescent strip lights to the bottom!!! LOL!! Just kidding...

Cheers!! Not sure what to do with it yet! I want to mod it asap to 275bhp but need to find out about warrantys and stuff. Dont want to invalidate the warranty on it...

Where I live in the midlands, UK it seems to be the only one within about a 100 mile radius cos I havent come across another. Needless to say it draws alot of pointing and attention, I've even been stopped several times at petrol stations and asked about it!!

regards

Wiz

Wizard - I was joking. Humour clearly not spotted...

Yeah it was, It's just the pic now looks like I've gone to an Audi dealer, took a pic of an S3 on the forcourt and said thats mine that is when it's not...

well it is...

So have you gotten your S3 yet?

Funny you should say, I'm about the third Audi out here(Lancaster,Ca) and get alot of pointing too!!!
People are always asking me "what is that"
I look at them like don't you know but then i remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif i have no badges, OPPS my bad!!
well cant wait to see pic's of it and hope it will be a fast *** Audi soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Wizard - Not yet.
Some finalisation going on as wife and I are about to take over a biggish company in the Docklands. Flat sorted, car on it's way.
I believe that's yours!