Greeting a6 allroad 2.7 bi t

Mrharris2

Boost needed
Reaction score
Afternoon folks just purchased my first a6 allroad swapped from an a3 1.8t fully stripped and modded so this is different for me I can't seem to find any stickies here on tuning and what to look out for and learning my way around the engine, also has anyone got a good mechanic that knows these engines well in the midlands area thanks in advance and hello every. Ben

Reactions: Sandra
Forgot to mention she's an automatic

Ben, looking awesome x

Reactions: Mrharris2
I wouldn't call it awesome Sandra it looks like a barge lol hopefully getting it colour coded or re sprayed some wheels and a remap it goes well though thanks

Mods can easily take these up to 600bhp

Just everything has to be bought twice with it having 2 turbos

But diverted valves, rs4 ko4 turbos, better intercoolers, stainless exhaust with decats and a map

Plenty mods to choose from

Just keep an eye on the air suspension

He told me he had the air suspension replaced for a new system in 2011 I havnt a clue how to work it proper yet or what it's meant to sound like it makes a few tapping noises sometimes when I set it to low at the end not sure if that's normal or not but I'm debating wether to fit low air ride to it, need some wheels colour coding and as you say looking at turbo back exhaust and fmic then a remap so far, I have an s2000 filter on atm but looking at a JR filter not sure if they are rated on these for the 1.8t they are the best, also have atmospheric divert or valves on it that I had spare off the 1.8t as I ran recirc valve on that, any other fast cheap mods to do for the time being mate

You can do a vcds mod which fools the level system to think it's higher than it is thus lowering more than usual

It's a fairly silent system unless the compressor is on but then it's still quiet

Just use the up and down arrows and the car goes up and down

Hold them in together and it puts the car into jacking mode