Great thanks to Jonny@JMB

recomdos

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Having got my new S3, I needed to have some coding done. I looked on here at the map and found Jonny from JMB Retrofits was nearest.

I went to his unit yesterday and what a friendly fellow he is! Totally took time out to show me lots of little bits and bobs, and we even tried activating more features (sadly didn't quite work), as my car has quite a few goodies on it. I was excited to think that the reversing aid would come on the RNSE. Came away a very happy chappy with my coding done, and the chirp activated for lock and unlock, and probably a few other things we looked at (including full scan) for the token gesture of a few beers.

Tip top level of service, and whilst Jonny was scanning away / testing things, I spoke to his mate Shaun North East Car Care Detailers. Another friendly chap, came away with some really sound advice and a list of goodies I should invest in to keep my car looking nice and clean. Between the pair of them I asked loads of questions and stopped them getting away home early! eeeeek! Reminds me as to how great this forum really is - expert help with friendly support (just like 'the good old days' awww group hug! heheh)

So thanks to Jonny, if anyone is after help in the North East area, I'd highly recommend him JMB Retrofits | North East Automotive Solutions & Vehicle Security | VW-Audi Group Retrofits, Handsfree Car Kits, GPS Trackers, iPod Kits :salute:

I've put some pics of my car up in the picture thread also, but here's a cheeky extra for this thread.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words Rob, was great to meat you and have a little tinker with your S3! Now you've just got the get those cardboard boxes lined up and try out the parking assist!

Hahaha. I was tempted to try it for real yesterday when I got home....but chickened out! When I first read cardboard box I thought you meant my winter scraper! Hahaha! :O