Great new MOD for the S3

R55 MRU

Reaction score
So i was sitting at a roundabout.... Waiting to pull out when clear when some idiot decides to drive through me from behind

404445_146413475472092_100003103210225_197898_1657765023_n.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

YOU CAN QUITE CLEARLY SEE THE BOOT FLOOR MAT DOES NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE IT OVERLAPS THE BOOT LOCK.....

Last edited:
Not keen on that mod!
Horrible times when things like this happen, hope you get it sorted smoothly mate.

Mama mia, non bene, troppo cattiva.

Damn thats not a small knock either mate.

PS. 1st dibs on the bumper :undwech:

Did the rear lights get damaged?

Well Mikey! looks like 2012 started off with a bang quite literally!!

Reactions: nally
Ouch!!!! As long as your OK thats the main thing. And I bet the reply to why they did it was.......OOOoooOOO sorry I didnt see you. Hope she gets repaired soon.

:wtf:im sooooo gutted for you mate bet pi***d off dosnt even come close to what your feeling right now hope it isnt a wright off as some insurance companys do that hope it isnt and is back on the road soon.

Wow that driver must have been totally blind, looks like he/she was approaching roundabout at a considerable speed. Well at least you and passengers are ok and your not at fault. Hope it gets sorted soon mate.

argh. That's bad. I'm sure the other driver will do quite nicely out of the whiplash they caused :-/

Reactions: Sheikh
Take it up to N8..I reckon he will polish that out :)

OMG, totally gutted for you, Mikey. Why can't people pay more attention???? :(. Just so glad to hear no one was hurt. Hope you get it sorted and get your car back again as good as new. Take care, Sweetie :wub: xx

Thanks for the comments guys and girls. Yeah his comment was sorry i did not see you. NHN yeah i think the bulbs all broke from inpact tbh i got bulb warnings on dash rear park sensors dont work boot says its open wash jet dont work. He hit me at bout 20 mph literally he didnt stop. Inside the boot all the plastics are snapped cant pull up the boot floor cover because itals wedged against all the broken bits.

Glad that your ok. Quite a lot of damage going on there, but cars can be fixed or replaced. Hope you get it resolved quickly.

I afraid if there is damage to chassis and the insurance company deems it uneconomical to repair, then it would be a write off.

Sh*t!! Sorry to see this mate.

Ah well, at least the pay out on the whiplash will make it easier to swallow. :sly:

Oh dear thats a fair bit of damage tbh, the crumples on the side arent a good sign, 25mph seems low to cause that kind of damage.

It was a rough guess tbh. I didn't see him tanking into the back of me.. Only felt the car lift up :) felt like i was hit by a train.

What do you think the chances of it being a write off are? I think quite unlikely because of the value of the car. Although i stand strong against it when i mean if it don't come back like its just been made by audi I'm rejecting it.

and so you should. you want it back how it was pre- accident!!

Reactions: RedDejavu
mate looking at those pics i would say it might actually be a write-off... yes against the cost of the car it may not cost as much but then if it is chassis damage then the insurance might just say that its not safe to have it repaired and then just write it off... its not the first time i have seen them do that. of course you could buy the car back and repair it if you wanted to go down that route.

So did they pick up the car from you? you said on fb that they will collect it... let us know what they say about how much repair costs will be and if they do decide to repair it or write it off.

Do you have gap insurance????

So sorry to see this, the standards of driving you see about these days are horrific. People drive like @\/^!$ these days, preoccupied with anything other than driving.

So sorry for you mate, hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Not a good start to the year mate so hope you get it back on the road quickly. Like you say, don't accept anything other than perfection back....they're charging the insurance company top dollar. I was a right anal tw%t when mine went into the body shop!