Gray's new S4

Gray S

Reaction score
After some deliberation I've changed from a B8.5 to a B9, collected yesterday. Spec: Navarra blue, black interior, virtual cockpit, folding mirrors, red brake calipers, light and vision pack and privacy glass. Pre-registered, three weeks old less than 500 miles. I think I've sorted audi connect, can lock and unlock from my mobile, etc. though the e-mail tells me to input a code, but not sure where. Picture attached, needs a clean from my five hour journey back, the navigation sent me through all the narrow roads it could find to avoid jams around Bristol, ideal with a new car, glad I waited for one with folding mirrors!
Upload 2018 6 23 16 3 15

Reactions: duckduck, Terminator x, Jsmills and 12 others
Looks great.

Got mine two days ago too :)

Attachments

• 2018-06-21 12.03.04.jpg
    2018-06-21 12.03.04.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: Jsmills, TameAutumn, V6_Man and 2 others
Looks fantastic. Enjoy :)

Great choice. Well done

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Great upgrade. I do wish mine had the folding mirrors, mainly to know it is locked and for the mirror to drop when you reverse.

After some deliberation I've changed from a B8.5 to a B9, collected yesterday. Spec: Navarra blue, black interior, virtual cockpit, folding mirrors, red brake calipers, light and vision pack and privacy glass. Pre-registered, three weeks old less than 500 miles. I think I've sorted audi connect, can lock and unlock from my mobile, etc. though the e-mail tells me to input a code, but not sure where. Picture attached, needs a clean from my five hour journey back, the navigation sent me through all the narrow roads it could find to avoid jams around Bristol, ideal with a new car, glad I waited for one with folding mirrors!
View attachment 158683
That's the same colour scheme I have ordered - looks amazing

Great choice good sir