Gran Turismo 5

easy to level up. just start the race of , over take, increase speed a few times and then go go a coffee. best to use a powerfull motor and wipe the plate of the other rubbish

Incase you didn't know there is another update for GT5, you can't gift cars which are more than 1,000000 cr after this update, I guess that means the end for duping cars :p :lmfao:.

i got b spec level 35 last night... hello seabastien vettel X1!! think im gonna stop playing now.. only gonna do seasonal events... theres no way im going to be doing any of those endurance A spec races!!

The shorter enduros are bearable: the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th. The others will be a bit of a ball ache, luckily my Bob's seem to relish 24hrs in the p1ssing down rain in an open topped fgt with no headlights :shrug:

Anyone got any funny B-Spec driver names? I have: B.Baader, U.Baader and D.Wang

The Bspec racing seems to be picking up which is good, tho most of my drivers never win.:keule:

One of my drivers at level 32 couldn't beat the one I set up on my missus's account which is at level 0 :lmfao:. They still earn though which is good I suppose, I've been using all of your drivers in one race without realising that you can't use them when I am, sorry about that I won't use them all from now on :icon_thumright:.

Ahhh yeah!

I don't mind anyone racing any number of my drivers when they are shared...
I will un-share them when I need to use them....

Was quite funny tho, I am at work using remote racing from the GT5 site, and went to setup a race only to see that Bengal was out partyin with all my drivers!:kiss:

Ahhh yeah!

I don't mind anyone racing any number of my drivers when they are shared...
I will un-share them when I need to use them....

Was quite funny tho, I am at work using remote racing from the GT5 site, and went to setup a race only to see that Bengal was out partyin with all my drivers!:kiss:

:lmfao:

I'll add ya when I get home....

You are welcome to abuse my drivers if Bengal has finished whipping them:blink:

I'm giving the PS3 a break now and your drivers :laugh:.

This has been upping my b spec level quite nicely. Gone from 12 up to 19 although my drivers can't actually manage any wins.

To be able to set up a race from the pc, is theonly way to do it leave the have on server standby mode?as I can't seem to get it to work.

Don't worry, mine don't seem to win many of the races either. And to answer your question: yeah, put it on server standby mode, then go to the Gran Turismo website. For me now, people using my drivers is only really handy for the credits, as 60k XP doesn't really help when the next level is about 6.5mXP away!

This has been upping my b spec level quite nicely. Gone from 12 up to 19 although my drivers can't actually manage any wins.

To be able to set up a race from the pc, is theonly way to do it leave the have on server standby mode?as I can't seem to get it to work.

Just a pointer chaps, I couldn't get remote racing to work with Explorer.

Switched to Firefox and all good now!:icon_thumright:

Anyone else not play this as much as they did when it 1st came out?

I haven't touched it for about 2 months now :laugh:

Anyone else not play this as much as they did when it 1st came out?

I haven't touched it for about 2 months now :laugh:

I only tend to play when new seasonal events become available, or i might leave it running on b spec while im watching something else.

But apart from that i dont play it much, got hooked on Fifa again!!

Level 40'd B-Spec, but probably haven't been on it for over a week now.. Don't know what they're going to have to do to get me back on it.

Had a bit of a play last night and unlocked the Sebastian Vettel challenge. Oh my god that car is quick!!

Also what car has people used to win the final rally events?