Gran Turismo 5

I got the zonda mate. Sent you the 2J. Let me know if you get it ok.

The zonda is a fit little machine isn't it!

good good, yep got the 2J gonna do that race later when i get in as i didnt get a chance to play last night football & mrs!

if you send the zonda back tonight and ill send the 2J back to ya! then tomoz ill send u something else if you like!

i had a quick go last night to get the 2J and thought well if i cant have more than 20,000,000 Cr then im gonn have to spend some money! so i bought Ferrari 458 Italia & Lambo Murcielago Superveloce :drool:

I don't need the 2J back mate, I dupe'd it already when I sent it, so still have my original. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to someone else. Feel free to send over the formula 1 jobbie that you have, will be good to have that to try them races. Or if not, the Enzo might be nice.

I will send the Zonda back tonight for you. I should be on this evening (if not to play I will still definitely log on to send the Zonda back). Need to tweak some things on my bike and then get on GT5 for a blast while the mrs is out. That Zonda is a feisty one though isn't it! I took all driving aids off and was allover the shop ha! Gave it a little tweak and it improved a little bit.

I have a fair few of the seasonal events to do this evening, as they run out this evening...gutted! I also see that they're going to be updated weekly now too though, wahoo!

I don't need the 2J back mate, I dupe'd it already when I sent it, so still have my original. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to someone else. Feel free to send over the formula 1 jobbie that you have, will be good to have that to try them races. Or if not, the Enzo might be nice.

I will send the Zonda back tonight for you. I should be on this evening (if not to play I will still definitely log on to send the Zonda back). Need to tweak some things on my bike and then get on GT5 for a blast while the mrs is out. That Zonda is a feisty one though isn't it! I took all driving aids off and was allover the shop ha! Gave it a little tweak and it improved a little bit.

I have a fair few of the seasonal events to do this evening, as they run out this evening...gutted! I also see that they're going to be updated weekly now too though, wahoo!

ah wicked! well if anyone needs it after me they are welcome to it!! yeh ill send over the F1 next for ya!

yep that zonda is mental! maybe try removing the HIGH RPM Turbo, iirc that made it quite ferocious... beautiful car though!!

yep am now level 30 A spec & 27 B spec :eyebrows:

27 B spec?! man you've got some patience!

S3RYE - any chance of sending on the 2J? I'm just buying as many different cheap UCD cars as I can at the moment so haven't had anything new that's decent for a while..

27 B spec?! man you've got some patience!

its called buy a GTF1 start the race and turn on tv! i even had two ps3s (mine + bros) running the other day side by side one doing b spec and one black ops.. was just switching hd lead over! :idea:

IMG_1800.jpg

good good, yep got the 2J gonna do that race later when i get in as i didnt get a chance to play last night football & mrs!

if you send the zonda back tonight and ill send the 2J back to ya! then tomoz ill send u something else if you like!

i had a quick go last night to get the 2J and thought well if i cant have more than 20,000,000 Cr then im gonn have to spend some money! so i bought Ferrari 458 Italia & Lambo Murcielago Superveloce :drool:

Can i borrow it to do that poxy historic cup grrr

its called buy a GTF1 start the race and turn on tv! i even had two ps3s (mine + bros) running the other day side by side one doing b spec and one black ops.. was just switching hd lead over! :idea:

IMG_1800.jpg

That is so full of win, I shall have to do the same with my 360, the only ****** is changing the optical cable over for the sound.

Can i borrow it to do that poxy historic cup grrr

The historic cup can be done in both A & B spec with a Toyota 7, with a mid turbo, b-spec requires a bit of luck (2J needs to start below 7th) but A spec is easy enough..

The historic cup can be done in both A & B spec with a Toyota 7, with a mid turbo, b-spec requires a bit of luck (2J needs to start below 7th) but A spec is easy enough..

No it cant and hasnt... Been trying this loads tried loads of dif setups with the 7 but no cigar ASpec was easy Bspec just wont finish higher than 3rd and that aint cool

yes it is possible but the mote carlo race is extremely hard... i have tried it around 20 times with each of my five drivers & no win... yet my friend done it first time..

one of them things not too hung about it as its not my actual fault its Bobs!!

No it cant and hasnt... Been trying this loads tried loads of dif setups with the 7 but no cigar ASpec was easy Bspec just wont finish higher than 3rd and that aint cool

It definitely can and has.. The monte carlo one does take a fair few tries in b-spec, i made the mistake of restarting if my driver wasn't right near the front by the first lap, then decided to let him race and he didn't get 1st until about lap 5, if i get time later i'll post the tune i used

yes it is possible but the mote carlo race is extremely hard... i have tried it around 20 times with each of my five drivers & no win... yet my friend done it first time..

one of them things not too hung about it as its not my actual fault its Bobs!!

What level are your BOB's??

It definitely can and has.. The monte carlo one does take a fair few tries in b-spec, i made the mistake of restarting if my driver wasn't right near the front by the first lap, then decided to let him race and he didn't get 1st until about lap 5, if i get time later i'll post the tune i used

shweeetttt!

What level are your BOB's??

IIRC 26,21,17&17 i could be quite wrong though :notme: dont really check them as i porgress, but if trying a new B spec driver is the next suggestion dont worry that was tried at them time...

As has been said Cote d'Azur has been tried in excess of 20 times with different set ups and drivers and the driver has been allowed to go to the end! Just not playing so why not try the 2J...

As has been said Cote d'Azur has been tried in excess of 20 times with different set ups and drivers and the driver has been allowed to go to the end! Just not playing so why not try the 2J...

I didn't say not to try the 2J, i was just saying that if you had the 7 race car in your garage, it can be done. Partly i guess I'm jealous that I haven't got use of a 2J!

Also S3RYE - I think mine was lvl30/31 at the time, so you might have to train them up a bit.. Can't believe this challenge is so early in the game!

Toyota 7 Tune -
Rigidity Improvement
Aero = 60/85
Mid Turbo 866BHP
Trans = 174mph top speed
LSD = 10/28/18
Suspension = -22 / -22 12.5 / 14 7 / 6 6 / 5 6 / 5 1.5 / 1.2 0.00 / 0.40
Brakes = 5/4
And some luck!

Reesyboy, I'll give you a 2J tomorrow if you like??

And s3rye. Did you get the zonda back? Feel free to send over the f1gt whenever you can please.

Crazy, any chance i could have an X2010 first, no sign of one from pjmspeedy, if you like you can borrow my fgt in return?

Reesyboy, I'll give you a 2J tomorrow if you like??

And s3rye. Did you get the zonda back? Feel free to send over the f1gt whenever you can please.

Am just at a Mates. When I'm home I'll send the f1 over! And check for my zonda:icon_thumright:

Crazy, any chance i could have an X2010 first, no sign of one from pjmspeedy, if you like you can borrow my fgt in return?

Yeah that's fine dude. Will send tomorrow after work. Sorry, I hadn't realised pjmspeedy hadn't sent it.

That'd be great, cheers, it's not your fault anyway.

Also, when is everyone free for a group race?

This can be done with the toyota 7. I did it on the 2nd try, the 1st go I just left the driver to it and he came 4th but on the second go I babysat him and he got 1st. You really have to pick the right moment to tell him to overtake and don't let him get too hot or else he will crash at the chicane and the last corner if he does. It was a few weeks ago when i did it but i think i set the gearing to 170ish, downforce to full and i used the stage 3 turbo but the stage 2 is better for this race. If you can get the 2j use that, im now at 32 B-Spec and **** me it gets bad i have had to repeat each endurance race at least 4 times to get to the next level to open up the next race. At least i don't have to watch him though.

ill help you out pal.. why dont you work out how to do this duplicate thing and ill send you one my cars for you to duplicate??

Or we do it with a premium car, that way everyone would be able to get it?

Just as an example, the Civic type R '97

This can be done with the toyota 7. I did it on the 2nd try, the 1st go I just left the driver to it and he came 4th but on the second go I babysat him and he got 1st. You really have to pick the right moment to tell him to overtake and don't let him get too hot or else he will crash at the chicane and the last corner if he does. It was a few weeks ago when i did it but i think i set the gearing to 170ish, downforce to full and i used the stage 3 turbo but the stage 2 is better for this race. If you can get the 2j use that, im now at 32 B-Spec and **** me it gets bad i have had to repeat each endurance race at least 4 times to get to the next level to open up the next race. At least i don't have to watch him though.

am in the same boat mate, repeated the laguna seca race 3 times!! and yout get ***** money + XP for them! all about doing the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!

the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!

This is my b-spec grind as well, got a timer set up on my laptop that goes off after 20 minutes, i go to my ps3, move to the next race, reset timer and carry on with what i'm doing.

Well todays seasonals are pretty got easy money over 3mil from 4 races so far just the cappucino race to do :)

are there new ones out today?? if so im gonna have to spend some more money on cars tonight!!

are there new ones out today?? if so im gonna have to spend some more money on cars tonight!!

Yep, cars needed are: suzuki capp, an 07 mx5, skyline gt350, f430 scud and a corvette . Just the mx5 one left for me, but i hate mx5's!

Yep, cars needed are: suzuki capp, an 07 mx5, skyline gt350, f430 scud and a corvette . Just the mx5 one left for me, but i hate mx5's!

Damn it I've racing modified my vette so I'll have to buy a sodding new one!

Damn it I've racing modified my vette so I'll have to buy a sodding new one!

Nope, for some reason they are allowing RM'd cars in this time, the vette one is a piece of pish to do, and the RM cappuccino is a pretty good laugh!

lovely!! got the cap, got the mx5 & got the scud!!! love it!! bros got a RM vette i can borrow too!! :rock:

That skyline gt350 is the biggest pile of poo going! fully lightened it still weighs in excess of 1200kgs!!

All done jobs a good un, but now theres a new f1gt car in online dealership hmm

lovely!! got the cap, got the mx5 & got the scud!!! love it!! bros got a RM vette i can borrow too!! :rock:

Lucky for you, I had to buy all apart for the Vette!!

All torque - I just put on sports softs as I didn't want to waste anymore money on that shed.. Can't see me driving that again

am in the same boat mate, repeated the laguna seca race 3 times!! and yout get ***** money + XP for them! all about doing the dream car championship 75K XP & nealry 1,000,000Cr in 1 1/2 hours only thing is you have to start each race but still dont have to watch it!!

Yeah I do the oval race in the dream car championship I didn't think of doing the whole thing though I shall give it a try. If you haven't done the suzuka endurance race yet then when you do make sure you give yourself enough time incase you want to play yourself. As more often than not it rains in that race and 1 time it took 7 1/2 hours for my driver to finish it I think it was raining all the way through this was in the fgt aswell. If it stays dry it's about 5 hrs but do it once to get the trophy and don't go back to it! :laugh: