GPS tracking

I've fitted plenty of them pal very good units but that price is incorrect

What's the user interface for them? Your phone?
Yes you just ring it of your mobile and it texts you back a speed of car and location link that when you click it opens up Google maps on ur fone with a pretty much exact location pretty good to be honest for the price....

Hmm very interested in this, easy to fit?
Depends of how good you are with car electrics the instructions don't help you as there from China.. I used to fit alarms for about 4years at sextons and first time I fitted one I was like I waaahhhh:confused:

If you know what your doing I guess it won't be hard to bypass it but to be honest by that time you will know where the car is if you get me so they won't really have a opertunity to remove it.

And for the cost it's worth having just for peace of mind no monthly subscriptions or anything once in you can forget about it unless you want to spy on ermmm the mrss or something :cool: oh have I may have forgotten to say but you have a microphone with this that you also install so you can listen in whats going on inside the car :eek:

There are a few options for this, with one of the cheapest being an old android phone that has been hardwired for power and hidden behind a glovebox of the car. Add a PAYG sim with data and one of the many security apps that can give you tracking details over the net. Some ideas for apps: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/track-lost-stolen-android-devices/

This isn't ideal, but an option for someone not wishing to go all out on a fitted solution. Frankly, the OP's original box would be marginally better IMO.