GPS/SAT NAV

Rev-head

well after been caught speeding twice in a month i think it is time i invested in one these

Any views and comments gentleman of what you are using and the best place to source one at the best price

thanks

28v6

Would a Radar Detector or Road Angel not be better Steve? I mean surely you know where you're going, its more that you need to know whats out there ahead?

P.S what happened to that 600bhp beast you were after... any news?

28v6

Awesome:hubbahubba: ... but just think, they've thrashed it before you :sadlike: soooo...saving you the hassle!:o.k:

If you still want it, I'll start by donating what evers in my pocket which is....:think:

£3.50

A Snotty hankie...

and I believe...someones telephone number scribbled on a reciept.. Now see what you've done :eyebrows: I need to know who that is now....:sadlike:

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Am in love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rev-head

A4Quattro said:
that don't look like 550 bhp to me. I'll dig out a video of my 400bhp supra coming towards the camera and it looks a hell of a lot quicker than that!

MRC dont ******** so would believe them if they state that as they tune motors like that day in day out

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
i don't suppose they are any better than a tomtom with camera alerts on it for detecting camera sites, don't expect it to get you anywhere though! if it were me i'd buy a satnav with the camera alerts on it. as all detectors are gps based now anyway there is no advantage in them over a satnav