goubo stroker gt35 build nears completion

badger5

www.badger5.co.uk
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.badger5.co.uk
Goubo's S3, which we've been building these past months was on dyno yesterday for mapping..
10622853_770651669719587_977008351839997061_n.jpg

Its a stroker build, badgercams, balanced etc, GT35, 750cc injectors, RS4 maf, water/meth etc etc etc etc

596bhp / 432lbft. Badger torque. 1.9bar boost

Its going to rip.
Soon to be hooning around Scotland I believe

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q, AdzA3AGU, ASHIHARA and 19 others
god only know what this must feel like

my hybrid feels awesome
though im already looking what next for 400 hp:wtf:

Reactions: Goubo1
Good lord, that's just unholy Bill!

Would love to see the graphs for that, if you can fit that much power on a single printout :laugh:

Top work!

Some job you have done bill thanks again...I never thought the final result would have been this I can't believe it the car is going to be a monster

Last edited:
Reactions: sakib and daz-20vt
Sweet lord Jesus that is insane.
Bill, when are these cams getting released?
Im thinking of doing my stem seals etc and would like to drop the cams in at the same time.
Would my map need adjustment?

Well done Bill. I hope to see the car soon as Rob lives just 2 miles from me. :) x

You may hear it occasionally but the only view most people will get is the view of their a*se being handed to them :)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Gops, vivalacoulter, daithi23 and 3 others
You may hear it occasionally but the only view most people will get is the view of their a*se being handed to them :)

<tuffty/>
Lmao. You probably right Paul. Rob don't hang around. Think we should name him flash. :) x

Just can't stop drooling lol, Awesome work Badger5 thats some crazy power, thats how you make a customer happy

me next, me next, me next, hehe

Wow- what a build! Good work there Bill....

I can imagine that will be a fun drive home up to Scotland then!

Reactions: Sandra
Sweet lord Jesus that is insane.
Bill, when are these cams getting released?
Im thinking of doing my stem seals etc and would like to drop the cams in at the same time.
Would my map need adjustment?
my cams are available now.
in stock.
not sure if we've stuck em up in the shop yet

I still have'nt had time to drop them into the lupo to see what they bring for a hybrid k04 setup.

Reactions: scotty_24
my cams are available now.
in stock.
not sure if we've stuck em up in the shop yet

I still have'nt had time to drop them into the lupo to see what they bring for a hybrid k04 setup.

I think im going to take the head off mine and get my stem seals done as im sometimes getting a little blue puff of smoke, so it would be a erfect time to drop in cams?
Then if it needs, get back to you for a map tweak?
Go big or go home type situation lol

Reactions: Alex C
What is that pipe sticking out of the off side indicator?

So then Bill what does that all cost if an S3 was pure oe ?

A few quid but first time a full throttle pull is done Its gonna be the best money ever spent

Reactions: StaceyS3, VAG-Slag, daz-20vt and 3 others
I think it's just the handle of the cooling fan it's not actually on the car
Oh yeah, on second looks LOL...
I was was just searching the stickies for this crazy Mod... :whistle2:

A few quid but first time a full throttle pull is done Its gonna be the best money ever spent
You must post a video of this!!! Get someone to film the first full throttle down!!! :respekt:

Reactions: GeorgieS3
@Goubo1 Rob, when will the car be back in Scotland? Let me know and I will drop by to see the awesome work. :) x

Are you going to drive it back up to Gods country Rob? I wouldnt mine taking a look at your machine... I live just a stones throw from Badger 5...

Reactions: Sandra
@Goubo1 Yes Rob I will know. :) @Clart of course its coming back to Scotland, lol. Its been too quiet round here without Rob. :) x

Reactions: S3Alex
Are you going to drive it back up to Gods country Rob? I wouldnt mine taking a look at your machine... I live just a stones throw from Badger 5...

I ain't too sure if I'll drive it up or get it trailered up yet mate

I'll drive it up for you mate... Free of charge... :)
I'll leave my car at Bills as a deposit...

Reactions: Goubo1 and Sandra
oem clutch lol
defo interested in the before spec to!!

Well it had a k26 mtm kit on it before but was **** tbh.....spec wise now I really don't know the ins and outs of it all I know is stroker gt35 wmi and badger spec cams lol

Well it had a k26 mtm kit on it before but was **** tbh...the block before bill done anywork I bought of Stacey as my last engine ***** the bed I believe that block was standard other than forged rods and Pistons ..spec wise now I really don't know the ins and outs of it all I know is stroker gt35 wmi and badger spec cams lol

Heard great things from Nortech - really top of their game from what I've read and obviously proven in this build :sneakiness: