Got to love a Lambo

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
vbpgimage.php

mate has had this for a couple of weeks and it is a lovely car slightly too refined I think for a Lambo, normaly rough and ready!!!

Will be out playing tonight in London..Beast vs Lambo (he can't drive)

they're ok but i'd rather have an audi R8 (even though they both use similar parts!)

favourite car of all time is a Porsche 911 Turbo which (point to point) is probably faster than a lambo (according to the guys at Thruxton!)

silver75 said:

how can you say that ! definately sub zero !

also I think it might just poo on an RS6 too :)

Olly_K said:
also I think it might just poo on an RS6 too :)

my mate can't drive fot toffee...I'll win if we were to race...

I sat in a bright pink diablo once and it never did anything for me. Too big. Doors are cool though.

Sub zero for me, we all have pretty much the same key fob as a gallardo so we all can say we are 1% closer to owning one!!

Adams3 said:
Sub zero for me, we all have pretty much the same key fob as a gallardo so we all can say we are 1% closer to owning one!!

same sat nav too... Id rather have a 'rari myself

ferrarip4501xc1.jpg

:cool:

Gallardo is definitely sub-zero. My supercar of choice at the minute - if I could afford one! :thumbsup:

IMO - Cars dont get any better - italian styling - german build quality, 4 wheel drive & 500bhp+ :laugh:

I really want one

Not driven any of the newer Lambos so can't comment. Drove a Diablo SV on a Supercar trackday 3 yr ago.

It was hideous to drive!! Pedals were really hard work. You needed to have legs of steel to push them.

If i won the lottery i'd def have to go test a Gallardo tho cos they're seriously sub-zero;)

Craig:cool:

Lambos are ok but i think the newer ones are atteacting the wrong kinda clientel (sp)

gimme a Miura SV or a Countach 5000S over one of those

im sure the 4wd is a big help putting all that power down tho though!!

Diablo is one of my dream cars and is definately sub zero.
They are cool in Lime green.