Got some new rims! Azev A content..

sulaiman

Reaction score
Hey,

Decided on a change of wheels for the A3 and had been refurbishing them on and off two weeks prior to Audi's in the park.

Managed to get them on friday before the show and spent all day Saturday setting the height with a wash at the end of the day ready for Sunday.

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

And at Audi's in the park last weekend:

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Classics! Love these rims, and they go well on your A3, I prefer the the look of the BBS rims more, but you have pulled it off anyways. :cool:

On a side note, how did you go about refurbing them? I need to get my 15" versions done too.

Cheers, so someone did spot it at audi's in the park. Thought it went unnoticed to forum members lol.

jojo - cheers, I like the BBS too but couldn't resist when these came up, and I fancied a change anyway. The centre were in ok condition so I polished the paint with some menzerna compound. The lips required paint stripping, sanding and metal polishing with the relevant compounds and polishing mops.

I have some pics of the refurb I shall try add them later if you are interested?

yo bro... have to say your motor sits lovely... spot on fella lush car ya have there..

I do like them, why wasn't you on the ASN stand tut tut.

They look great, always liked these wheels.
What have you got planned with the bbs', for sale?

That looks so nice bro! I was looking at getting these for the S3 but were hard to find! Nice one! What's the wheel spec?

Quality rims and ****** hard to get hold of! Wondering how they'd look on my B7 Avant...

Cheers guys, not sure what to do with the bbs's I think I will keep them for now and most likely use them as my winter wheels.

Troop the specs are 8.5x18" with 215/40/18 all round, falkens on the front and continentals on the rear.

:)

I noticed them at AITP :(

Car looks bada$$ dude!!!

Loving it, the AAs have always been one of my favourite wheels.