Got phone call for my s3 from garage not good news

Surely can you not fit oversize pistons and he the block honed.... Or do they not make oversize pistons for these?

Ive messaged craig just wait for him to reply, hope the block he has is perfect and not scored etc then i can get it checked over fit brand new pistons and rings etc so its basically a brand new engine

Otherwise its back on the search for a engine

Anyone know if the CDL engine will be a straight swap into my s3 ? Im stuck between a Rock and a hard place

Anyone know if the CDL engine will be a straight swap into my s3 ? Im stuck between a Rock and a hard place
As I said earlier middle eastern S3's and Golf R's run CDLC engines (rated at 188 kW from factory)

When I fitted my aquamist water (UK company) methanol kit they provided me with European ECU wiring diagram and I followed it and never had any issues. So I guess its the same

As I said earlier middle eastern S3's and Golf R's run CDLC engines (rated at 188 kW from factory)

When I fitted my aquamist water (UK company) methanol kit they provided me with European ECU wiring diagram and I followed it and never had any issues. So I guess its the same
I think thats what im going to have to go for, theres no BHZ engines available ill make the decision by next week on what to do,

Read my earlier post. There's a few variants of the the same engine. Search for people braking TTS, 8P S3, Golf R, Cupra R, Golf Edition 30 to.

Reactions: TDI140