1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got myself a BiTurbo! :)

jojo Oct 28, 2015

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Yes way, you need to tell the car what battery you are putting in, it’s not like an 8L you just swop batteries, fire up and off you go! Lol

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Buxton2901

Buxton2901 Well-Known Member

I have to tell my car what colour kegs I have on lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

It's a fing battery ffs good job I've got vcds now just need to know what I'm doing with it

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

fingermouse likes this.
  6. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

thats insane, its a battery. Audi are gonna dry hump me for a battery. Surely a Bosch S5 can be fitted ????

Had mine on charge for 18 hrs and it still didn`t go green on the charger so looks like it could be getting poorly.

Buxton2901 likes this.
  7. jojo

Only just realised that the Kufatec Sound Booster Pro does this on startup when the car is in ‘dynamic’ mode. I’ve been using this at the petrol station and school car park whilst picking jnr up! Lol. :D

Buxton2901 likes this.
  8. Buxton2901

Buxton2901 Well-Known Member

I get the **** took at work when I accidentally start mine up in dynamic

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Spiedhermonkey

Spiedhermonkey Active Member VCDS Map User

I was told the same thing with my old A6 C6, but I changed the battery a couple of times & never needed to do this. A half decent run after changing it & it was fine. Could be different on the C7 I suppose, but I’m dubious. Unless of course you’ve actually experienced issues changing the battery yourself, but if not I wouldn’t believe it.

10. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

Looking at what you info you put in it’s just the serial number and manufacture. So long as battery is like for like I can’t see it being important tbh.

11. jojo

I believe if you stick exactly the same battery in as before, then there isn’t an issue? It’s to do with the whole stop start and energy recover systems I think?

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement