Got my tracker number

golfhappy

Reaction score
Finally been sent my tacker number from audi...yipee!! Great information. Update: Marge in the office says she'll put my order through on Friday once she's finished texting Jullian in accounts. Kidding. Seemingly i'm in planning. Checking in every 2 minutes.....still in planning????

Now the wait begins. What colour/spec you going for?

Checked this morning in the panel shop. Sepang blue with the exterior quattro pack, didn't stretch to the interior pack.

Checked this morning in the panel shop. Sepang blue with the exterior quattro pack, didn't stretch to the interior pack.
Sepang is stunning on the S1. One of our members picked his up 2 days ago.

Great stuff. If my Audi dealer can hold it all together I should be picking up my Sepang blue S1 next week. You won't regret it!

Reactions: Sandra
Cheers, i'm going to refrain from tuning this car me thinks. It is a little cutie, they are very rare, having the mk7 gtd everybody and their dogs got one! this is more like " hens teeth" a bit exclusive!

So i've been at paint and is now in assembly. What kind of time frame are we talking till arrival?

3 weeks maximum if your order is correct or like mine f@#"'@#g 5 months.
Mine was build week starting Nov 7th car landed at dealership 24th November.
Good luck

Thanks, after your escapade i checked to see if i had red brake calipers in the tracker. Yeh mine selected, here's hoping.

It's just a race with pension money coming through or i'll just have to go VAG finance and pay it off. When i did put a deposit down he did say if i didn't want it he'd give me the deposit back...but i want it!

Are you retiring early, 55 not a bad age to retire.

No got 5 more years to do. Shifting fund and decided that i needed a new toy, already bought a motorbike again.

I've done the motorbike thing......I think.
What bike did you buy?

An mint 2002 yamaha fazer, had bikes off and on.

Reactions: N@deeem