1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got an issue ?

Y10 KED May 17, 2018

1. Y10 KED

Y10 KED Member

Hey guys so I have a issue with the car, I am unsure what it is.

I drove it all morning and mos of the afternoon and it was fine then got in it in the evening and now have no boost. I have plugged it in and it’s saying there is low fuel pressure in the fuel rail and the car is running lean.

Any suggestions before I go spending money on the wrong bits

2. maxdrz400

maxdrz400 Active Member

Cam follower worn?

3. Ash_mtb

Ash_mtb Active Member

As above check your hpfp, the cam follower can wear through and eat ur pump and camshaft. Good luck

4. Y10 KED

Y10 KED Member

Can I buy a cam follower replacement kit ?

5. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

can be purchased as a single part from any audi , tps or other 3rd party outlets. make sure you quote your engine code , cheap as chips part and easy to fit.

6. Ash_mtb

Ash_mtb Active Member

Change the seal on the pump too. it is easy, theres a jhmotorsport guide on youtube for it which is really good if unsure

Just Rob. likes this.
  7. Y10 KED

Y10 KED Member

Found the issue it’s my PCV, it’s causing an air leak on the intake manifold. Just got to wait for it to turn up now :(