Got a new run around .

willnabby

RS-one day soon!!
Reaction score
PB124400.jpg

PB124404.jpg

PB124412.jpg

It's a 1.4 Tdi 90, well chuffed with it.

yeh its nice, maybe I should look into buying one.

I just noticed you say its a TDI 90

So you will have the power yet £35 tax for a year!! you can't ask for anything better...

If you ever want anything special A2-wise a company called Stealth Racing have been doing work on the A2 for years. I had a re-map and cambelt done by them. It was a long distance from me but I don't trust the dealers or non-aftermarket places.

Anyway i hope you enjoy it, TT wheels?

Yeah a good little credit crunch car really with the mpg/insurance/tax:thumbsup:
Where are Stealth located? I've never had a remap on a car before, are they safe to do as in don't cause premature wear or that kind of thing?
well spotted, they are indeed TT alloys.

Stealth are located in Warwickshire

http://www.stealthracing.co.uk/

I think a basic remap isn't to harmful for the engine, gearbox and clutch due to the parameters set by Audi on the loads that can be put on them. saying that, if you cane a car every day with a map it would shorten its life but if you are a low to moderate user is would be ok.

Personally the A2 is a low volume car and unless you are taking it to the dealer for work, most won't even know how to open the bonnet!! Someone that has worked on them and has about 4 in the family of owners, staff and family, its probably in good hands.

Thats a tidy looking car Martin! Looks nice! :yes: