Gops' Subtle mod thread

One more sleep! I'm back from Portugal but still excited to experience the car :) woooop!!

Reactions: Nilz and S3 Hilife
Hehe, I bet you can't wait for your holiday to finnish so the REAL fun can begin

Big time! I'm home now and whilst everyone has holiday blues, I'm still on a high! It's going to be epic!

What I love the most is the information bill feeds back about the car, things he is and isn't happy with. Invaluable information that I always take on board. I'm hoping he could shed some light into drivability, things I can do to stiffen up the ride to stop it being so twitchy under hard braking at high speed and to hopefully make it less Lardy. But then comes compromise with some comfort..

I've also got a CD for @Tuffty to try out :)

Maybe even some food :)

Reactions: Goubo1 and Broken Byzan
....I've also got a CD for @Tuffty to try out :)..

If its got fecking 'let me hear you neigh neigh' on it I will reset your rev limit to 5k and top speed limiter to 69mph

<tuffty/>

Reactions: vivalacoulter, Sam_, S3-LINCS and 8 others
If its got fecking 'let me hear you neigh neigh' on it I will reset your rev limit to 5k and top speed limiter to 69mph

<tuffty/>
Haha that song is so yesterday! I got some more suitable ones now :)

;)

Bring food... you are good at food... music not so much :D

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Nilz
Oh yes! Just picking the old man up from work then it's off I go! :)

Oooohh....watching this thread now!!!

God how embarressed would you be if he beats you home

distinct lack of feed back here.... :)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Nilz, jojo, scotty_24 and 1 other person
I have seen reports that this has been happening all over the west midlands today...

Garage worker Nicole Tuxford puts up a sign at a Shell petrol station in Dunblane

<tuffty/>

Reactions: vivalacoulter, S3Alex, A3-Lee and 4 others
OH Man so where do I begin??

First impressions.. Oh Em G!!

Its fecking fast. The pull is completely off this planet. Im convinced that nothing pulls like this car. NOTHING!

It's really docile when pottering around. In map 4 which is 1-1.5bar boost, which is probably most you'll ever need. Around town it's good. I find map5 perfect around town.. Actuator pressure is just fine around town. I change to map1 and my lord it's a kick in the back!!! Aggressive boost if you have an m5 behind you trying to intimidate you.. Once you boot it, that m5 goes limp and stops trying! (True story).

Bill said map 2 is less aggressive than map1, which I can feel but passengers can't lmao! It's still crazy but less crazy than map1.

Map3.. Now let me tell you a story. Grey V8 R8 overtook me, to which I retaliated with full throttle. This ended up with me reaching the next flipping Galaxy! I pulled away at 4k rpm but the boost just progressively increased until 6k rpm where it went bonkers! I haven't had the need to hit the 8200rpm limiter because boost is just there when I change at 7.5-7.8k.

This car has no competition in my eyes. It has more power and torque than a Lamborghini huracan with the power arriving earlier than the huracan lasting longer as well. Sum that up as you will! Docile drivability is being tweeked to suit low speed better atm, just to help my granny speed moments. But the sheer power overpowers everything!!

Mpg.. Well the car is high on meth, it thinks it's doing 38mpg.. But half tank I've done 140miles with the hooning!

If you still can't experience it.. Well put it this way. 30 - almost off the clock happens faster than I used to do 0-110 in hybrid.

Drive safe gents :)

Reactions: daz-20vt, S3-LINCS, StaceyS3 and 13 others
OH Man so where do I begin??

First impressions.. Oh Em G!!

Its fecking fast. The pull is completely off this planet. Im convinced that nothing pulls like this car. NOTHING!

It's really docile when pottering around. In map 4 which is 1-1.5bar boost, which is probably most you'll ever need. Around town it's good. I find map5 perfect around town.. Actuator pressure is just fine around town. I change to map1 and my lord it's a kick in the back!!! Aggressive boost if you have an m5 behind you trying to intimidate you.. Once you boot it, that m5 goes limp and stops trying! (True story).

Bill said map 2 is less aggressive than map1, which I can feel but passengers can't lmao! It's still crazy but less crazy than map1.

Map3.. Now let me tell you a story. Grey V8 R8 overtook me, to which I retaliated with full throttle. This ended up with me reaching the next flipping Galaxy! I pulled away at 4k rpm but the boost just progressively increased until 6k rpm where it went bonkers! I haven't had the need to hit the 8200rpm limiter because boost is just there when I change at 7.5-7.8k.

This car has no competition in my eyes. It has more power and torque than a Lamborghini huracan with the power arriving earlier than the huracan lasting longer as well. Sum that up as you will! Docile drivability is being tweeked to suit low speed better atm, just to help my granny speed moments. But the sheer power overpowers everything!!

Mpg.. Well the car is high on meth, it thinks it's doing 38mpg.. But half tank I've done 140miles with the hooning!

If you still can't experience it.. Well put it this way. 30 - almost off the clock happens faster than I used to do 0-110 in hybrid.

Drive safe gents :)

I really need to be a passenger in this .... Let me know when your over jojos next

Reactions: Nilz
Good to see your loving it mate....the pull is something else isn't it

Reactions: Gops
@Gops You need to invite Plato around for another test drive of a well looked after S3 8L

Reactions: Clart, jojo, Nilz and 2 others

600bhp in a RS4 is blistering, 600bhp in an 8L, holy cr4p! ha ha

Top job again from @badger5 and @<tuffty/> ....... my offer of a lifetime supply of somasas still stands to BT my 3.2 ha ha

Enjoy the car @Gops, look after it, i would be nice to see it next year at Inters :)

Same to you dude

I took your advice serious, I really am easing myself into it. I've used Map 3 once and deemed it too much for me yet. I might come to ADI and learn the car better.. All jokes aside its a seriously fast car, which will kill me if I'm not careful. My mum is just scared to go in the car lol.
View attachment 68810

600bhp in a RS4 is blistering, 600bhp in an 8L, holy cr4p! ha ha

Top job again from @badger5 and @<tuffty/> ....... my offer of a lifetime supply of somasas still stands to BT my 3.2 ha ha

Enjoy the car @Gops, look after it, i would be nice to see it next year at Inters :)

Mate I did 1 launch in this thing and its going to be my last. It will break something so i'll stick to the Ferrari F40 approach.. Give motorists "hope" at the lights then blast past them once rolling!

GT40 build! ;) That would be bonkers!!

Well done to you and Bill.

Another superb car to add to the forum's collection of undercover rockets.

It's surprising how many cars that are rated by the various comics can't deal with one of these ...... AMG 63 came off badly here the other day trying to put some distance into the shopping trolley behind it.

Enjoy it and have fun....even the fuel bill isn't too bad.

Mine also needs the MPG corrected...it still thinks it'd doing 90+mpg :wtf: