Gops' Subtle mod thread

badger5

www.badger5.co.uk
Site Sponsor
hehe, never say never

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
The strip has started! It's actually quite emotional! The hardest part is stripping the car and looking back at it, knowing that she'll never look the same. :(
I feel sick!

I still remember the day you came for the test Drive with you dad! You was like a kid at the candy store!!

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
I feel sick!

I still remember the day you came for the test Drive with you dad! You was like a kid at the candy store!!

Shell for yours? ;)

<tuffty/>

Sandip

Sorry to hear the bad news Gops, main thing is nobody got hurt. Things happen for a reason, you'll be back with something bigger and quicker soon enough.....Quattro please not X Drive

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Engine and other things went today. Very emotional for me as I really loved the craftsmanship @badger5 put in the build. Luckily a member of the forum has it and will be another Badger5 build!

Tbh I refused a lot of offers on the engine as the one thing I wanted was it to be another Badger 5 build - something sentimental since going through this build with bill He's become a great friend I'm glad I went there! M2 will defo be there more than ever!

:) enough soppyness! Time to enjoy cancun - I'm off to drown my sorrows with lots of drink with spring break Americans and Canadians :-D

S3 Rav

and at 30 secs in...just text him to say the same!