Google spy?

how did you find this out chaps.

I saw a Google car (or been spotted by a Google car) so was waiting for an update on Google maps.

They change the pictures from time to time so if was patience game really.
After few months it paid off.

Location I was captured by them is now updated with new pictures so I’m the history there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost
Me too, saw a google car whilst walking down from Arthurs seat in Edinburgh, only me on the path so waited for the maps to refresh and boom, there I was. Then I wondered if they had been into the hotel I was staying in, a quick search and there's my car!

Weirdly satisfying.

Reactions: Ghost
Apparently there was a big hoo-haa around that, when Google was providing many housewife's with proof of their husband's cheating on them. Pictures of these poor guy's with other women (or vice versa) or in strange places, were available online. Than Google was forced to cover peoples faces and stuff.

Some pictures were so good, that it allowed viewers to peek through peoples house windows just so you can see someone butt-naked or having an affair.
That's why you should always close your blinds or curtains.

I was pictured in work fleece with logo on left breast and near old work place. It must've been taken about a year ago, as I'm not working there since April 2017. Only noticed it in November

Reactions: Ghost and daytonamart