Google Earth Blurry

mattjarv

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have had a search around to try and find an answer to this, but from what I found still not fixed my issue I am having.

My Google Earth in my 2013 biTDI is blurry, but connected. I can see the live traffic, roads and it says it is online but all satellite images are blurry. Is there something I am not doing right?

Thanks in advance

My understanding is the older systems are no longer supported with Google maps when they didn't renew their licence of whatever.
Our Q3 is the same and the A7 was until that was eligible for an update that got it working with another map brand (forget which one, Mixar or something?)

Frustrating you buy into a system that is only supported for x years - Yes I know this is the whole Samsung/Apple ecosystem but you don't spent thousands on replacing a phone :)

Ah that is such a pain. I saw some posts elsewhere saying it was back on, but maybe it's not!
how do I update it with the other map? I'd love to get it working and not fussed about live traffic updates, just want to be able to see the satellite map really.

The Q3 did come back for around a month or so but then finally bit the bullet
I'm also thinking even if the update is available for the A7 via dealer, I think it was only 17/18 onwards. I am trying to search my job-cards but not finding it as of yet - hopefully someone with more information will come back soon