Goodwood Green S3 in Sheffield South

rs6 hybrids? are you on drugs again ......london probs....:drool:

are we talking a ko4 hybrid here - im guessing not which is what i assume everyone thinks you have

the only thing with that is that we know welly is trying to get as much out of that KO4 as humanly possible.... yet you say you can absolutely ruin him and another car with a GT30 attached? this does sound a little far fetched

the only thing with that is that we know welly is trying to get as much out of that KO4 as humanly possible.... yet you say you can absolutely ruin him and another car with a GT30 attached? this does sound a little far fetched
I did not say i will ruin anyone but wellys no prob if thats what hes got in his sig ...tuftys ..seems to be pussyfutting around with no actual runs from santa etc, so respectfully think it is not up to it, at present ...so will see my dust

have you got any figures like 1/4 miles cos that would help, as it is all we have is you saying its mental..... tell you what, the test strip for me is the 2nd bypass, the one with the bridge? private round obviously, but in my 8L i used to get roughly 95mph under the bridge....tell me what you get on ya next pass ;)

Firstly Dont put your words in my thread when did i say i would ruin anybody?
wellys stated bhp i will win him..
Tufty, hes had his build done some time now, with no actual feel/or feedback on the road so and i would square with him on the pod.....

dont get defensive fella.....i am interpreting what your saying....

but what your saying isnt possible if you speak to many people, people who do this for a living. The KO4 is a renowned heat pump....yet you think you can take ona 400bhp GT30

haha I love your attitude s3s3. Really hope you can back it up lol.

dont get defensive fella.....i am interpreting what your saying....

but what your saying isnt possible if you speak to many people, people who do this for a living. The KO4 is a renowned heat pump....yet you think you can take ona 400bhp GT30

erm sorry seems ive been edited for some reason....sorry mods if i broke rules,,,,,,,
Animal im not saying i can take on gt30s....please dont confuse the topic, im saying tuftys had his car done but no thumbs up so... in my eyes its not right...hence mine will beat it....(no disrespect to you tufty..amazing thread but its gotta be right to race)
@nattie dont worry love, i will take animal first.....

haha I cant stop laughing. Your ready to take everyone down on the forum with a quick car lol. Be so funny if it all did happen on a drag strip and you did. You wouldnt beat me on the road though from A -B as I will go through red lights and that........................................ Joking :)

Any 1/4 mile times and terminal speed mate.

Last edited:
s3s3 how long have you had your car and where did you get it from??

Its just that I knew someone that had one a while ago, and they are not the most common colour out there, he had it for sale, so just wanted to know if its the same one.

haha I cant stop laughing. Your ready to take everyone down on the forum with a quick car lol. Be so funny if it all did happen on a drag strip and you did. You wouldnt beat me on the road though from A -B as I will go through red lights and that........................................ Joking :)

Any 1/4 mile times and terminal speed mate.
NO but rollingroads suggest 10.5
s3s3 how long have you had your car and where did you get it from?? 2 years extensive mods done not a showstopper (got nice alloys on)

Its just that I knew someone that had one a while ago, and they are not the most common colour out there, he had it for sale, so just wanted to know if its the same one.
2 years:p

...Animal im not saying i can take on gt30s....please dont confuse the topic, im saying tuftys had his car done but no thumbs up so... in my eyes its not right...hence mine will beat it....(no disrespect to you tufty..amazing thread but its gotta be right to race)....

He has a point... :)

She is getting there... hoping to have all the hardware issues sorted by the end of next month though so hopefully should actually have her running right ready for the Inters...

<tuffty/>

Not as much air resistance on a RR though as in real life. Thats a truly fast time though if you could get close to 11 on a strip.

Any chance of starting a thread about your car and mods as im really interested to see what your running.

He has a point... :)

She is getting there... hoping to have all the hardware issues sorted by the end of next month though so hopefully should actually have her running right ready for the Inters...

<tuffty/>

What times/speed you think your S3 could run Paul. What will you be happy with. Im planning on running up the strip at inters.

peterp's 650hp RS4 only managed a low 12 at the recent "Street Challenge" at santapod.

Your not doing a 10.5 with a K04.

Seconded.

Any chance this is a wind-up merchant with a second account?

haha I thought that at first but then he has been a member for a good while. ASN inter bash I think so people can back up there figures on the drag strip lol

The Hybrid is hush hush at the mo....but working well, im not a forum goer to be fair guys...busy working..if i can update i will,
@animal the offer is there when you want pm me

....What times/speed you think your S3 could run Paul. What will you be happy with. Im planning on running up the strip at inters.

Absolutely no idea... keep meaning to do a 0-100 on the liquid but never get around to it...

First car I have owned with more than 200bhp and not taken her up a drag strip as yet as she never really been 100%...

Guess I will find out at the inters :)

<tuffty/>

The Hybrid is hush hush at the mo....but working well, im not a forum goer to be fair guys...busy working..if i can update i will,
@animal the offer is there when you want pm me

I will take you up on it matey, but if you own a 10.5 1/4 mile car then there really is no point.... what you are sayin you have is not a little bit more advanced than some cars on here, its a totally different league.... guess im trying to work you out first - just been sat here waiting for certain individuals to turn up who know more about this than i do

Lol damn Friday evening work! Hope you've got new rods dude!

Firstly Dont put your words in my thread when did i say i would ruin anybody?
wellys stated bhp i will win him..
Tufty, hes had his build done some time now, with no actual feel/or feedback on the road so and i would square with him on the pod.....

what about a run with a a4 ?