Goodbye my fellow A3'ers

Bailey

Reaction score
Hello there people,

I am sorry to say I have sold my A3 now and had a new car so I wont be a member of the A3 crew anymore :(

I have been a member on the forum for quite some years and I have had my A3 for 5 years and she's been a beauty.

I am sorry to see her go.

I want to say thanks to everyone on here who has helped over the years.

Best Regards

Bailey

Reactions: Sandra
Good luck with the new car Bailey (what car did you go for) be sad to see you go. Dont be a stranger. :) x

I will still lurk on the forum but under a different part.

I went for a Audi TT 2.0 TDI. Pick her up on Friday and pics are here:

What do you guys think?

I will miss my A3 though she was a babe :(

Bailey

Reactions: Zak0123, batch, drnutta and 4 others
Thanks guys - Hopefully it will be a good motor

Fantastic looking motor :)
Wish I didn't have the kids and I'd have one myself lol.
Best of luck with the new car :)

Hairdresser? Haha no unfortunately not. I'm the IT returns Manager at Overclockers UK

i love the interiors on the new audio too hope it's all good as my A3 was

Bailey

Reactions: smurfworth
I've sat in one at Audi before, feels like being sat in a proper sports car compared to the old cramped TT.

Hope you enjoy, keep us posed every now and then.

Great choice of car. We have one in the family too - always try and pinch it off the Mrs.

Thanks guys, I will be still on the forums so I will keep you posted with pics if you guys wanted to see them.

I am really gonna miss my A3 though big time :(

Bailey

Stunning car would love to own one but being an old fart might get in it but never be able to get out.

Hairdresser? Haha no unfortunately not. I'm the IT returns Manager at Overclockers UK

i love the interiors on the new audio too hope it's all good as my A3 was

Bailey

Not sure if the rest of Overclockers will like your decision being all petrol heads :p

Now then Bailey, gorgeous new car! Toughen it up a little with a cheeky set of anthracite BBS CKs...!

Stunning car would love to own one but being an old fart might get in it but never be able to get out.

HAHA I am only small so it should be ok for me I guess.

Not sure if the rest of Overclockers will like your decision being all petrol heads :p

Yes I know, I have already had flack from them for getting another TDI. I have told them Economy & Class is all I want ;) How do you know the OcUK'ers?

Now then Bailey, gorgeous new car! Toughen it up a little with a cheeky set of anthracite BBS CKs...!

I will get some new rims at some point defo, and a debadged TTRS front grille too I think ;)

Bailey

Reactions: batch
I've been on the OcUK forum since 2005. I'm a motors lurker, don't really know them but know of them. Especially Gibbo's Porka.