1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye and thanks

mattyboyc Sep 19, 2018

1. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

The time has come for me to sell the B6 and move on, it is currently in the classifieds sonic anyone wants or knows someone who wants a nice clean B6 Avant with plenty of cosmetic mods done the please have a look. That only leaves me to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you that have helped me over tha last 10 or so years of ownership.
    Thanks again,
    Matt

Mothy69 and voorhees like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

You don't have to go just because you won't have a b6, you can still participate on here, more knowledge the better.

Mothy69 likes this.
  4. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

All the best mate, have you gone for anything nice?

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

What’s the next car Matt? We all hope you will stick around on the forum. Good luck whatever your choice of new car is. :) x

6. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I am using the Mercedes A 200 I bought about 18 months ago, we also have a Nissan Juke Nismo RS. I hope I can move the B6 on to another enthusiast as it is still a very good car. I will probably stick with the Merc although I could be tempted by a fully loaded A5 coupe black edition 3.0 tdi.

I will always pop in and out of the forum and hopefully will be able to help some of you out at some time.

Sandra likes this.
  7. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

8. DrStrange

DrStrange Well-Known Member

All the very Best Matty!

Thank you for your help over the years!!

All the best with the new motor!

Dan