1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good to be part of AS.net - Hope to give a lot & take a little

VagTdiMan Dec 3, 2018

1. VagTdiMan

VagTdiMan New Member

Having owned many motors from the VAG group over many years. I settled on the tdi format about 10 years ago.
    We have seen great innovation & improvements in that time and the net has allowed us to share our ups & downs along with advice & knowledge to help others enjoy their motoring.
    I hope i can bring a little help to many on AS.net & maybe get some guidance when needed, by members in the know.
    As an older member, im more about MPG than speed, but even at my age, i like the ride to respond when i hit the gas. :>)

45bvtc, Sandra and Seanchadwick2k3 like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Sportback Audi S3 quattro S tronic

Welcome mate, give and take what you can lol, it's a great forum and has a bit of humour about it to.
    I'm nearly 50 but I love the grunt of a car now rather than the mpg, but that's just me :thumbs up:

Audi Bairn and 45bvtc like this.
  4. VagTdiMan

VagTdiMan New Member

I still love the grunt too, but can only afford limp mode speed at todays petrol pump prices.

Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and GAS MONKEY like this.
  5. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon TDi Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hi and :sign welcome:hope you enjoy the forum :yes:

45bvtc and Jcbmally like this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? You will find us all very helpful and friendly, with a little banter thrown in for free, lol. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Jcbmally and 45bvtc like this.
  7. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter Team Daytona Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Audi TT Audi RS3 Audi A1

50 was 23-years ago for me, Jcbmally; but me and RS3copilot still "love the grunt of a car rather than the mpg" so for sure it ain't just you... :racer:

8. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Sportback Audi S3 quattro S tronic

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

45bvtc likes this.
  9. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Welcome aboard mate, all welcome :thumbs up:

45bvtc likes this.