Good racing game for the ps3???

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good racing game for the ps3? I want something realistic, not like burnout for example, although i do like that i want a good real racing game.

Also, i rented motorstorm pacific rift recently and i think its pretty good, plenty to do and choose from and its pure crazy too!! All good

hi m8 im rly into racing games my favs tha i play all the time are colin mcree dirt 2 relistic and rly fun, also gt5 prologe rly relistic and plenty to do considering its only a demo so to speak, also need for speed shift is rly relistic, and if ur into bike sbk 09 is the most elistic game ive played and rly rly detailed and fun hope this helps

chris

It does!, cheers. I've got the first colin mcrae dirt and thought it was crap, have you played that?...is the 2nd better?

i havnt m8 tbh, but 2 is rly gd n the rally cross is amazin fun cas slide so well, but theres so much 2 do it doesnt get boring, also there is a awsome contribute to colin bout 30% through which livens the game up n makes it worth gettin jsut for tha

The PS3 is so poo for driving games. I recently borrowed an xbox 360, and Forza 2 and it's brilliant! I really want to go buy Forza 3 now.

I know that didn't answer your question, but as mentioned by Welly, i'd wait for GT5...although I don't reckon that'll be available until next September time :(

My little boys got a 360 in his room so i might buy him Forza 3 for christmas!!! I'm quite happy blitzing about on motorstorm for now, until father christmas brings me some more games

foza 3 is amazin i played my m8s n its is awsome, im buyin a 360 just to play tha game till gt5 comes out, gt5 prolouge is rly gd tho n the actual game is ment to be out march 2010 so ive hurd, hopfuly no more delays

I actually feel like getting a 360 just for forza 3, used to have one but changed to ps3 and it sucks for racing games, got need for speed shift at the weekend and its well worth the 25 poundlings.

Personally, I'd be waiting for GT5.... as said, when they finally decide to finish it! Should be the dogs! I loved Colin Mcrae dirt! Need to get 2 now. I would recommend Grid though, and Formula one is good fun. Though, does get a bit tiring after a few races. Hope you enjoy which ever game you buy! :happy:

You can get something for now..NEed for speed shift, GRID is very very good...GT5 wont be coming out for a long time...COnfirmed damage and loads of licenses..They are even including Electric cars!..

1000 cars 70 unique tracks should be good..but dont expect that to come out anytime soon. not before Japan which has it for MArch 2010!

Grid is a fun game and moderately realistic...Need for SPeed has the best sound of any game..But realism its 50/50

wow... all this talk about GT5 which is not eve out yet and Forza which is on a different platform, while the OP asked for a game he can play now. (Not that I'm not holding my breath for it)

Try NFS Shift... I found it pretty decent. You should be able to find a used copy of it somewhere for cheap by now too. Just make sure you get yourself a proper steering wheel for it.

Get GRiD, on selloff in Sainsbury's at the mo, tenner. Fab game once you get into it! Also, I know it's mega unrealistic but have you tried Wipeout HD? Demo on the PS Store.....

Get GRiD, on selloff in Sainsbury's at the mo, tenner. Fab game once you get into it! Also, I know it's mega unrealistic but have you tried Wipeout HD? Demo on the PS Store.....

Yep, forgot about Racedriver Grid. Great game. Massive as well....

I got nfs shift, its alright, but i agree with welly, wait until gt5. If you do decide to get nfs shift or if anyone has it, fancy a lil race? :p haha. Im not good but o well its fun! Add meehh - creamm9

grid as above and also a better game in my opinion: need for speed shift!

You can get something for now..NEed for speed shift, GRID is very very good...GT5 wont be coming out for a long time...COnfirmed damage and loads of licenses..They are even including Electric cars!..

1000 cars 70 unique tracks should be good..but dont expect that to come out anytime soon. not before Japan which has it for MArch 2010!

Grid is a fun game and moderately realistic...Need for SPeed has the best sound of any game..But realism its 50/50

i agree grid is a good game and its cheap now because its gone onto platinum.