Good Price for PS4?

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm working abroad at the moment and I can get a new PS4 (UK PAL) for £318 with Killzone or with killzone and ANY other game of my choice (such as Call of Duty Ghosts or Battlefield 4) for £369. Is that a good price?
And is the PS4 worth it?

Many Thanks

Last edited:
The console was £329 and games are about £50 each. Buy one, you will definitely not be disappointed!!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
It doesn't seem to work with my Samsung 1Tb, not sure if a smaller HDD would work though. If you are interested in COD Ghosts, BF4, Assassin's Creed 4 or FIFA 14 buy the PS3 version instead. (Usually a lot cheaper, got AC4 for £22) and you can upgrade them on SEN for a tenner for a limited time - between end of Jan and end of Mar depending on the game so it works out a fair bit cheaper

^^^ such a simple but great idea! Sadly I rushed out and bought majority of the above for the Ps4

Faster, more detail. I suppose it's down to the user, I personally think it's a big improvement but you've got to play specific games to enjoy bits of what the console offers. CoD Ghosts being fast paced online you notice the difference all round.
Assassins Creed IV just as awesome was a bit of lag to begin with but seems Ok now
Battlefield 4 is definitely the game for the Ps4 to show off imo

Other people will have their own views, but even without playing games you can tell how good it is just by navigating around the menus, on my PS3, if you were mid game and pressed the PS button it took quite a while to do what you asked whereas the PS4 is instant.

Just my 2 pence :)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Not sure about the USB media but I was slightly ticked off when I couldn't share media from my PC (which you can on the PS3).

I think it's because Sony are going full on gaming machine for the PS4 whereas the PS3 was marketed as a 'media centre'. Agree it's a bit annoying but still got the 3 so it's not the end of the world