Good Luck Brodster (Mark) On Your Wedding Day.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Mark, good luck and best wishes on your wedding day on Saturday. Im sorry i couldnt make it cuz, but i will be thinking of you and Kerry. You will have a fabulous day. If i dont manage to speak to you tomorrow, i will see you both when you return from your honeymoon. Enjoy. :) x x x

Last edited:
Your on the final countdown now Mark. Hope the weather stays good for you all :) x x x

Well the time has come to leave the house and go and stay the night at my folks house with Elliot. Nothing more left to do so Adios peeps. Will be back in about 2 weeks.

Sandra......you ARE still awesome. lol

Well the time has come to leave the house and go and stay the night at my folks house with Elliot. Nothing more left to do so Adios peeps. Will be back in about 2 weeks.

Sandra......you ARE still awesome. lol

Let the fun begin. You are Awesome as well Mark. You have a great time. See you soon. Btw, save me some cake :) x x x

Good luck mate and all the best, hope all goes well for you and you have a great day and honeymoon.

OOOOOOh no wonder you started remapping, needed the money for a wedding lol, have a great day & take it easy on the bottle or you'll never remember it :p

Sandra I think you are excused in light of :) but yes you're still awesome :)

Remember to put something on the head. We dnt want you getting a burned skin head haha

P.s dirty minded people ;-)

Hope it went well Mark; best of luck for the future!

Thanks to all for the best wishes for the wedding. It was an amazing day and the honeymoon in the Maldives was pure paradise. Its now back to normality as the wife is off to work and Im remapping an Audi very shortly. I think I may have brought the sun back with me as its a nice morning here. Time to clean the S3 I think as shes been sitting under a tree for the last 2 weeks and has changed colour (not nice)
Thanks again peeps.