Good deal?

cjr

Reaction score
I have a quote for £26,900 on Audi code ACY46SHY (2.0TDI 150PS S-tronic 5DR) which is £30,575 OTR including £2,750 of extras so a discount of £3,675. Delivery in late March 2015, I'm wondering if this is a good deal or whether to hold out for more. The quote is from drivethedeal, however orangewheels came very close too.

Have you tried Carwow?

I haven't worked out what discount you have been given but you should be getting 11% minimum

Last edited:
Yep I'm on carwow had a few quotes but the cheapest from Coventry is 27,700

It's 12% off at the mo

12% is good. The only hope you have is maybe wait until the new year? But then you wouldn't do much better, I feel.

12% is good. The only hope you have is maybe wait until the new year? But then you wouldn't do much better, I feel.

Yep, not going to get much better than 12% I would think. If anything the discount will be less in the new year possibly as the dealers know that people will be starting to looks for cars again after the Christmas period. I'd say now is a good a time as any :) Good luck.

You tried Carfile buddy? :think:

They have been pretty competitive on pricing of late :thumbs up:

Carfile will beat Carwow, and it'll be from the same dealer too!

12% is good from local dealer. Have you a trade in?? Only thing that sometimes can drop it further is no Px. But then some dealers will make money off that also. All depends on multiple factors at the end of the day.

Carfile for me