Good deal on tyres

george forbes

Reaction score
anyone considering new tyres at the moment and thinking about Goodyear eagle F1's then Costco are doing a deal till 8th march with upto £100 off 19" if you buy 4. purchasing F1 supersports for my S3 for when the winters come off at the bargain price of
  • Eagle F1 Supersport XL - 225/40/18 Y rated - £260.24 for 4 tyres (fitted)
  • Got to say the F1's are getting reviews on par with the Michelin PS 4 so not a bad tyre by any means and at £65 a corner not to be sniffed at.

Reactions: pburv, Dubjam, AlS3BE and 1 other person
oh good shout. mine are getting fairly low. Might be worth replacing them will this deal is on

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread. Guess who bought tyres a few weeks ago.:hi:

Reactions: JohnM100
£231 for 4 asy 5 tyres. Almost worth getting a set and store them in my garage :wink:

absolutely love the tyres to bits grip and looks but be aware on my 18's no rim protection at all

Just in time! Thank you. need 4 tyres as my Pirellis are almost gone

No Goodyears Super Sports currently in production, this means no available tyres for at least 12 weeks. The knock on effect is lack of consistent production due to Covid.

Have sourced a set of PS4s with £100 back. All in all not the tyre I was after but still a great result. Tyres get fitted on Wednesday.

Reactions: N.J.H
No Goodyears Super Sports currently in production, this means no available tyres for at least 12 weeks. The knock on effect is lack of consistent production due to Covid.

Have sourced a set of PS4s with £100 back. All in all not the tyre I was after but still a great result. Tyres get fitted on Wednesday.
Another thing that's a shortage= plaster, my neighbour is a builder and he said you can't get it anywhere!