Golf mk4 R32 brakes....

jonny87

Reaction score
......as title says guys, can someone give me a definate answer, would they be a direct fit for the s3?

the carriers are my main concern here

thanks in advance

(thanks jojo for inspiration lol)

yup and R32 discs aint cheap ;)

you have to get originals IIRC?? as nobody does patterns for them i heard from somewhere

yup and R32 discs aint cheap ;)

you have to get originals IIRC?? as nobody does patterns for them i heard from somewhere

again ebay for some dimpled/grooved discs, going to use the r32 calipers for now and then see if i can fit my porsche calipers to the r32 carriers and if not get custom carriers machined, either that or il just flog the porsche calipers lol just needed to get brakes sorted before gti fest

again ebay for some dimpled/grooved discs, going to use the r32 calipers for now and then see if i can fit my porsche calipers to the r32 carriers and if not get custom carriers machined, either that or il just flog the porsche calipers lol just needed to get brakes sorted before gti fest

100% the Porsche calipers won't fit on the R32 carriers, totally different in the way they mount.

EBC now do plain replacement R32 front discs, I think they are somewhere around £145 per pair....so a definite cheaper option than genuine R32 discs. I will be using these when I eventually get around to fitting my R32 front brakes!!

Chris

100% the Porsche calipers won't fit on the R32 carriers, totally different in the way they mount.

thanks mate, as i said it will be something i may look at, but sounding like im gonna need custom carriers and they aint cheap, so more than likey i will flog the calipers, should pay for the r32 setup :)

thanks for the replies, will have it all fitted for pod in april fingers crossed