Golf ball sized dent on my s3 :(

S3KO4

Reaction score
Hi everyone some f***** d*** head dented my driver quarter panel today, while I have been at work. I am honestly annoyed as the car had a new paint there just 2 month ago.

I need some advice on a dent master you have used or know people who have used them so I can get it sorted. How good would the outcome would be. A 50p size about 5mm deep. And what sort of price would I be paying for this! Thanks for your inputs.

I used one local to me... BUT he said that most of them will only garentee the work if its on the orig paint work.
So if it flakes or cracks... your on your own.
Most good body shops will recomend somebody as they usualy have mobile blokes they ring in rather than painting the panel

Thank you, it was painted by audi approved garage and oven system so it should be as good as originals. My question to you is how good is the result and what sort of price did you pay. Thanks again

I remember the bloke i used charged £100 per panel. regardless of howmany dents.
The results... well mine was below the rubing strip on the door. To be honest i would say about 90% result.
Much better but... as i knew where it was before... i could still see it ....Just

thanks again, I called up dentman and they want 100 plus vat! for a tiny ding, that would probabily take them 10 mins.