Going Low - Cete ASC Module

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So here is my latest modification on the facelift C7.5 S7.

The Cete Automatic Suspension Control module allows you to adjust the height of your AIR SUSPENSION system by a factor of +30mm to -40mm from the OEM height, using an iPad app (Android on the way) connected to the ASC module via Bluetooth.

You can find details of the Cite module here. Probably takes about 30 minutes to install, and doesn't need you to take apart the suspension components to install.

Here are a few pictures of my S7 with the module fitted.

Suspension set at -20mm from OEM height (20" Wheels fitted)
2017 05 13 152528

Suspension set at -40mm from OEM height
2017 05 13 152916

Close up of rear @-40mm
2017 05 13 152923

Reactions: rjwojcik, TRUEBLUEBURS7, R.A.G and 1 other person
Nice, has a good stance. How does it work with the existing comfort/dynamic settings on air suspension?

Still sad that I couldn't find one with everything else I wanted with air suspension, it makes the ride so adjustable and much better when ever you want a sporty or comfortable ride.

If I get another one that will definitely be priority even if most other options are missing even so I could have 21"+ alloys and still enjoy the ride :p

When you dial up a setting on the Cete module and save it, it overwrites the default setting on the Drive Select mode on the MMI.

So if I set MMI suspension to Dynamic, dial in and save -20mm on the Cete module, every time l select Dynamic using Drive Select, it sets the air to -20mm. So I get 3 settings I can recall using Drive Select, plus "Show Mode" on the Cete app, or anything else between +30 and -40mm using the app. :racer:

Sounds like what you want there, being able to adjust the modes to exactly what you want and then save them to each of the drive selects.

How quick are the changes? is it like the new GT40 drops at the touch of a button :smiley:

cool but pretty expensive!!

Yes, again its a suppliers market with very few options if you want to adjust the suspension height:
  • You can manually do a change using VCDS (around a £300 investment if you don't already have it) but gives you no option to change on the fly.
  • There is the H&R plug in option - more than double the cost of the Cete module, its adjustable but not on the fly - You manually adjust settings using a screwdriver on the box
  • Cete - full suspension control using an app, can be changed on the move. V1 uses a wifi connection between phone and module, v2 uses bluetooth. Apps for iOS are up and running. Android app for v2 is still pending.
Look here to see how simple control is using the MMI settings and iOS app with Cete.

Yeah I have VCDS. Will lower it with it and maybe add adjustable drop links if not low enough. I will have 21" wheels so wont need much lowering

Hi Paul, just noticed you can lower cars using VCDS and you are in Scotland, are you ever down Glasgow way to do this?

Very nice RAF, i've been looking in to dropping mine with through VCDS but this is something i never knew about! Looks great. Where is the unit fitted in the car?

Hi Paul, just noticed you can lower cars using VCDS and you are in Scotland, are you ever down Glasgow way to do this?

sorry never noticed your post.

Although in theory I can I have never got round to lowering mine yet. From what I read it can go 17mm lower without triggering a CEL. Sometime visit my daughter in Edinburgh (at uni) but don't frequent Glasgow, sorry

Reactions: Tuddie
RAF , can you post oem height picture and then picture with 16 mm drop all around ? with 20 rims thanks , I am getting 20 rims for my a7 and its droped with vag com 16 mm all around .I am hopping to achieve slightly stanced look with filled rim wells and no big gaps .

Hi Ewyna, apologies for delayed reply, Im currently out the country.

Here are a few pictures

Pic 1 is as low as it goes (Show mode, not drivable)
20170813_103503_zpsn0xfyhdi.jpg

Pic 2 is -20mm, on 20" rims
VAG%20at%20the%20Manor%202017_zpsb5pgc5ht.jpg

Also have a look here

looks amazing with 20 mm drop and 20 rims very very nice!

Reactions: RAF_S7