Going looking at an S4 Friday!!

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
Greetings all, i'm making the switch from a N/A Pug 206 to the mighty S4 and have on lined up for Friday, can't wait.

Love the site and the buying guide is very useful.

Will be sure to post when ive been to look at it and will hopefully be able to pick it up in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Matt

Cheers Dave, the Reg is W746 AVE in blue.

Its had 2 owners and has the Recaro leather upgrade and a carbon fibre interiour upgrade too, both from the factory.

86000 miles and looking for £9000. He will also take in my french shopping trolley on part-ex, so all is looking good!

My mate Rick has an S3 (also on this site) and has said he will never speak to me again when I get it LOL!

That must be the one at the New March Car Centre then on Autotrader. Has it got climate control? As it states a sunroof and Audi usually did CC for £500 in lieu of sunroof and it doesn't mention CC in the ad.
Can't believe an S4 hasn't got it as standard.

According to parkers all models (apart from the 1.6) after may 1999 have aircon as standard. but if its pre facelift it will only have climate control but face lift will have electronic climate control. not sure what the differences are. but my 98 2.8q has climate control and a sunroof. but wind up windows in the back!

Guys, cheers for the replies! Dunno if it has CC (hope it has).
Gotta go Sunday now, a job interview has come up that will mean more $$$$$, which will be required to keep it on the road and in tyres and Optimax! !

Thought they must have, just wierd that the ad lists pointless things like it's "petrol" and 4 door, but no mention of CC.
My 2.8Q also has ****** wind up rear windows

Sorry to dissapoint, regardless of the post by Adam on RS246 (if I was registered on there I'd tell him) he's got his wires crossed, I know for a fact this was sold today..... :whistle2:

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :(

It was you !?

I just got an email from the seller saying someone had put a deposit down on it !!!

Was it is nice ?

Cheers
Adam

Sorry Adam, I havent registed on the other site yet or I'd have posted there.

I booked on Wednesday to see it today and it didn't dissapoint! :) Should be picking it up Saturday! :D

Dave.

PVO_Dave said:
Sorry Adam, I havent registed on the other site yet or I'd have posted there.

I booked on Wednesday to see it today and it didn't dissapoint! :) Should be picking it up Saturday! :D

Dave.

The poshest Vauxhall I've ever SEEN Dave LOL!!!

Time for a Nogaro photoshoot my old matey skip :yes: