Going green - in an Exclusive spec PFL RS3

Very strange to see it for sale :grey:, but I'm sure on balance it's the right thing for me to focus my energies on other things. I can't see how I'd have used it for the whole of the coming month, for example.

While no 7-year-old car is risk-fee, I'd recommend this RS3 - and it's being sold by a dealer whose integrity I trust.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Mr Freeze
Very strange to see it for sale :grey:, but I'm sure on balance it's the right thing for me to focus my energies on other things. I can't see how I'd have used it for the whole of the coming month, for example.

While no 7-year-old car is risk-fee, I'd recommend this RS3 - and it's being sold by a dealer whose integrity I trust.
You got your eye on anything else or you sticking with the mini .

Reactions: Jcbmally
I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford almost anything I want within reason - but it has to realistically live on the street outside our house. I'm also confident now that we only need one car, so the Mini makes a lot of sense for our tight city centre streets and parking situation. I could see a Golf R or S3 in my future if we need to upsize a bit - though this means crossing the 4m length threshold, which determines whether a car gets a thumbs up or down around here.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Mr Freeze
I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford almost anything I want within reason - but it has to realistically live on the street outside our house. I'm also confident now that we only need one car, so the Mini makes a lot of sense for our tight city centre streets and parking situation. I could see a Golf R or S3 in my future if we need to upsize a bit - though this means crossing the 4m length threshold, which determines whether a car gets a thumbs up or down around here.
Sounds like you're in a great position :icon thumright:

We have owned our S3 from new it turned 4 years old this march we have toyed with the idea of getting something else but the APR's
of late have put us off - we own the S3 outright which is a nice to not have the monthly payment going out .
My wife drives the S3 to work on a daily basis and I have a Renault kangoo which I bought over 11 years ago
when I was renovating our new house even tho I didn't need it for work I've kept it as it was cheap to run etc but
the time as come I think to buy myself something different for the daily commute I keep looking at Audi S1 competition's
of late I have wanted one for a while so something could happen on that front soon :)

Reactions: Jcbmally and The Cardinal

Hi there did the car still have the stage one remap when you sold it