Going from REVO 1 to REVO 2 - what should I expect?

elton121272

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have REVO stage 1 with a Milltek TBE - the power and sound is awesome and I'm really pleased with the setup.

I have an ITG Maxogen to be fitted and I can also upgrade my REVO stage 1 to stage 2 for £50 I believe.

Just wondering what type of power gains I should expect and will the ITG make much of a difference?

Thanks in advance.

Yes itg will make a excellent improvement! I really like the intake noise from the itg! A forge dv with stronger spring wilk help and depending on how you drive start saving for a uprated clutch

i FOUND IN A GOLF MK4 1.8t THAT i GOT SMOOTHER ACCELERATION AND THE BOOST HELD FOR LONGER.

Oops, sorry fot the SHOUTING!!!LOL

You'll get a good deal more power,but to get the best from it,you need the full exhaust,and definitely the high pressure fuel pump,as you'll be wanting Stg2+ next!

thanks guys - what power can I expect from stage 2 - sround 340bhp? Is there a huge jump from stage 1 to 2 in terms of real power in low gears?

Getting really excited about changing over.....should be done in teh next 2 weeks.

Stg 2 usually delivers about 330bhp,and 2+ around 360,but the 2+ will fill out the midrange torque drop that you get without the HPFP.

As for Stg1 to Stg2....you will notice a very significant power and torque increase.

I have the stage two upgrade using mtm software and its very good lots of power on tap. would imagine yours will be very much the same .
the graph for my car shows just over 330bhp ! and with 36k on the clock my clutch is just starting to show signs that it may be on way out

There is currently a group buy on at the minute on vagoc for Sachs Clutches - very good savings and it finishes next week!

I would advise you to get included in that if you are wanting to go Stage 2!!

There is currently a group buy on at the minute on vagoc for Sachs Clutches - very good savings and it finishes next week!

I would advise you to get included in that if you are wanting to go Stage 2!!

Car has only touched 3k - when do most people start to see signs of clutch slipping on stage 2> would have thouht I would be ok for at least low double digit miles based on exciting driving but no regular crazy launches from 1st?

Car has only touched 3k - when do most people start to see signs of clutch slipping on stage 2> would have thouht I would be ok for at least low double digit miles based on exciting driving but no regular crazy launches from 1st?

As soon as you exceed the torque limit of the OEM clutch it's going to start slipping.

Mine was OK for a bit on Stg2 but began slipping at peak torque soon after.