Going back to oem .

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well i'm going back to oem alloys now, nothing wrong with what I have at the moment to be honest but just fancy going back to an oem style avant now.
Still going 19" etc but in either hyper silver or graphite, probably something as in the pic, dark but not too dark on a black bus.
image-jpeg.79288

Putting the old rims in classified shortly if anyones interested .

found these, not bad either.
$_86.JPG

Reactions: Pedrödelabongo and Alpinachris
Jealous, I can’t even use my stock SE wheels since they got nicked last week :help:

Attachments

• 8D534BDB-3781-4B29-BC4B-490CBA012967.jpeg
    8D534BDB-3781-4B29-BC4B-490CBA012967.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 229
Of course Rob, you know you really want these OEM wheels......

Front Lowered2

Reactions: AvantAlexB7 and Charlie Farley
I've already had the dtm ronal's as they were standard issue on my old bus, i'd have them again if they were 19" , but really like the graphite lemans .

I must admit Rob .... when I first got my car I wasn't sure about the Ronals (I really like 5 spoke designs) but they really grew on me and even though they really do seriously need a refurb now.... I luv em!
The Ronals work particularly well because of the 'eneven' 15 spoke design which is particularly visually pleasing - 16 (or other even number) spoke designs just don't 'look' right.
If they were available still, I would have loved a set of the Wolface Mantis wheels I have on one of my Calibras on the Audi.
Calibra with Mantis Wheels

Those wheels you've got are very nice (odd number of spokes again) & I've said it plenty times before - I REALLY dislike black wheels BUT the black & anthracite ones look brilliant. Should look ace on your motah! :thumbs up:

Last edited: