LOL, my dog is called chopper but think you mean copper grease. Cheers

Someone else said there was a ridge on the hub which needed to be ground off, is that correct or do these spacers go straight on ?
this problem is if you want to fit less than 12 mm spacers on the rear , the lip on the hub is too long for the spacer to seat correctly

Reactions: Moggy
dont know about in italy but here in the uk cheap chinese tyres are pure rubbish better off wrapping elastic bands round your rims ! lol
your rims look good though , are they 8x18 et 35 ?
Nokian make very good winter tyres. Often regarded as one of the best available.

Nice car, sensible upgrades :)

Finally my new brakes!

c828fb4596d2d2d2a5fc521634b653e4.jpg

0c55b76aada3b8257ef449e9f336064f.jpg

09992cb1dd975e9cfda4429e6b7cf4ad.jpg

Reactions: SPIKE_
Initially I thought about going for tarox setup. The basic one that's fitting in 17' weeks.

Then I decided for a more OEM look but keeping the same stopping force and reliability so brembo Calipers + tarox c83 + Ferodo ds2500 (next DSUNO).

As for now the setup is really good! Massive stopping force almost too much. I think I'll swap all expect Calipers on the rear.

Next upgrade is the clutch

Nice Rims! Are they OZ Racing Superforgiata?

Any details / pictures of the air intake?

What a great build. Love the instagram too!

Man I love the cut out sections of the rims spokes, great colour. :rockwoot:

Thanks for posting the image of your intake!

Did you go with a hybrid IS38? I assume it must go like a rocket at high RPM’s, how does it feel at lower RPM’s, is there any noticeable turbo lag compared to your stage 1 & 2?

Thanks for posting the image of your intake!

Did you go with a hybrid IS38? I assume it must go like a rocket at high RPM’s, how does it feel at lower RPM’s, is there any noticeable turbo lag compared to your stage 1 & 2?

Standard IS38 making out 400BHP. No noticeable turbo lag!