GloBro... Might change the way you pee

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
The GloBro is a toilet light that changes the way blokes use the bathroom. Stick it under the toilet seat & witness the revolution!

Ladies hate it when the toilet seat gets left up.

Guys hate it when they have to turn on the light to pee at night.

The GloBro is a double-pronged solution to both these weighty woes.

The reason that tuning on the light at night to pee is so confronting is down to the way we have evolved.

In a process known as the circadian rhythm, the brain begins producing melatonin after dark. Melatonin is a hormone that causes drowsiness, produced by the pineal gland. It’s the reason you get snoozy at night.

When most light enters your eyes, it inhibits the production of melatonin (boo!), waking you up (double-boo!) and making it difficult to get back to sleep (boo!³). Only red light, with its long wavelength, doesn’t impinge on this process and halt the ZZZ’s

Red light also helps you keep night vision.

Rhodopsin is a biological pigment found in your retina. It’s super-sensitive to light, and plays a pivotal role in seeing in the dark (forget carrots, this is where it’s at). Rhodopsin is insensitive to red light’s longer wavelengths, so with the GloBro you can maintain your night vision whilst still illuminating the dark depths of your toilet.

There are two more versions of the video..

Ladies only version

and the men's version

If feel this device would make your life complete or you to read more follow this link:

I was about to report this as a spam post, till I saw who posted it......has the account been hacked?????

Reactions: jojo and DieselJake
Kick starter does have some crazy things these days haha I did like the Oculus although it seemed a bit blurry in real life, also the air umbrella which is set to come out next year looks pretty cool and I really wanted the Ubuntu Edge to come out but despite getting more money than anything on the site unfortunately it just wasn't enough (ah well theirs always Android).

I'm safe, girlfriend loves me cause I'm a sit down pee man.
much more comfy anyway and saves on the ear ache too so bonus alround.