Glass Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on current ones for my car windows ?

Garnet transparency window polish I use mate, only one iv tried and it's fantastic, no smears

Reactions: voorhees
Gtechniq glass kit is amazing

You get g6 glass cleaner
G4 class polish
Then the protection and sealant g1 and g2

All for 30 quid cracking stuff

Autosmart glass cleaner for me.

I've found that no matter what the product, windows are really one of the 'less is more' situations!

yeah.... nothing worse for me than having to much glass cleaner and it smearing all over place!

especially the inside.

I tend to use one small 'skoosh' for each side window, and each half of the front/rear ones.

I've tried nearly all the ones out there and had unsatisfactory results.
Until I tried 'invisible glass' which was on sale at Waxstock 2014. Used with crumpled newspaper it is just stunning. Best thing I've ever used.

+1 for Autosmart Glass cleaner I have been using it for a while!:)

Turtle Wax Clearvue has always worked well for me. Not very boutique but seemed well regarded on DW when I was looking for suggestions.

White vinegar and newspaper for a basic go.
I really struggled for ages with my windscreen, just couldn't get all the smears off despite trying vinegar, jet wash, fairy, diluted meths, domestic window cleaner, Wynns window foam.
What really, really worked was a tub of furniture leather degreaser ( that we used on an old sofa).. All the smears gone and stayed gone. Needs a bit of elbow grease but it's really done the trick

Stoner Invisible Glass or Auto Finesse Crystal glass get my votes.

Tried them all and these two seems to offer the best results. :thumbs up:

I used Auto Finesse Crystal for the first time yesterday. Very impressed with the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.